Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fancy Zombieland!!!

Comment

• With the current SCOTUS loss, Trump has now lost more than all the past Presidential candidates combined. Trump #1 (loser).
      WASHINGTON D.C. - After the Supreme Court refused to even hear Texas’ effort to overturn the results of the Presidential election, Donald Trump has now lost a presidential election more times than every other major party Presidential candidate in U.S. history combined.
      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; December 12, 2020, 20:12.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Are you unaware that is a parody site?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
          Broken_Erika commented
          Editing a comment
          It's still more reputable than Breitbarf.

• Dauphin
          Dauphin commented
          Editing a comment
          Sense of humour by-pass operation was a complete success?

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Leaked audio of Biden talking to black Ds.

Not that many people are talking about his tone though. If you listen to the audio you can hear that his tone is very different now that he is projected winner. He sounds angry at progressives.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Impeach Biden!

Comment

• For Kid and Lancer:
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Trump retooled the Texas lawsuit and sent it to SCOTUS from each contested state

Comment

• Continue your Fantasy...
                  Trump lost, with no proof or evidence that can stand up in proof of any such massive fraud.
                  Trump continues his assault on Democracy as he tries to act like Putin and other Dictators.
                  So far, the court have said no, even his own judges. Hopefully they will continue to due their duty and defend Democracy
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Taking things to court isn't trying to be like a dictator, but falsely accusing your political opponents of attacking democracy, stirring up hatred, division and violence is.

Comment

• OH, you mean like Trump... gotta it.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You literally just did that dude.

Comment

• And you keep repeating the Trump Fantasy that he actually won...
                          He lost. There has been NO PROOF that he won.
                          Deal with it. Come Monday Biden will be the President Elect.
                          Even Republican Judges aren't falling for this attack on Democracy.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Blah

Comment

• WASHINGTON — Incensed by a Supreme Court ruling that further dashed President Trump’s hopes of invalidating his November electoral defeat, thousands of his supporters marched in Washington and several state capitals on Saturday to protest what they contended, against all evidence, was a stolen election.

In some places, angry confrontations between protesters and counterprotesters escalated into violence. There were a number of scuffles in the national capital, where four people were stabbed, and the police declared a riot in Olympia, Wash., where one person was shot.

In videos of a clash in Olympia that were posted on social media, a single gunshot can be heard as black-clad counterprotesters move toward members of the pro-Trump group, including one person waving a large Trump flag. After the gunshot, one of the counterprotesters is seen falling to the ground, and others call for help. In one video, a man with a gun can be seen running from the scene and putting on a red hat.
                              Supporters of the president in several cities said they were still convinced that the election was stolen, no matter what the courts say. Some confrontations with counterprotesters turned violent.

Terrorists

Comment

Working...
                              X