No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hope them QA folks leave pizzerias out of it this time, I really like those.
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post

No, he won't. Just watch.
      You mean, as soon as Biden moves into the WH,
      Trump and his family (and closest followers) will move to Russia or Saudia Arabia
      and will establish a US government in exile there (under the protection of Putin or MBS),
      which will claim that they are the real US government and not the Biden government in Washington?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

A real election, with both sides watching, with the world watching every ballot be counted live on every channel and cell, will prove one side right or the other. That will bring peace.
        Maybe. But they government put their finger on the scale for Biden in the first election. I don't know if that can be undone.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Succession is inevitable now. There is only one man who has it in his power to preserve the Union.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Ted Striker
            Ted Striker commented
            Editing a comment
            Come work with us and let’s put the country back together.

What do need from government that you aren’t currently getting? What do you think we need to improve on in the US?

Succession is inevitable now. ...
          Exactly ... hopefully Bidens government will be a better successor to the government of Trump
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Exactly ... hopefully Bidens government will be a better successor to the government of Trump
            The media will paint a pretty picture for you and you will believe that it's reality so that you don't get canceled.

Comment

• Gee... I remember back in 2016 how all the Trump supporters were telling the Dems to suck it up and that their candidate lost.
              So guess what... SUCK IT UP.
              The whole, Trump was cheated BS is just that. Lawsuit after Lawsuit, many times in front of Republican Judges, Trump and his allies have lost time after time... and have offered up no real proof. They have offered up people who lie, people who recant, data that has mistakes, and wild ass theories that they don't even try to prove.
              This election was the same as others in the past... there were some errors, and maybe even a little fraud, but absolutely no proof of massive voter fraud that would have been large enough to swing the election.
              But I guess it's no surprise that Trump did better against the less educated voters, who seem to believe all this nonsense...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The fraud doesn't have to be massive, although it was. It has to be targeted in swing states, and it was.

We don't need to prove it in court. We have video tape evidence, forensic evidence, statistical evidence, and witnesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  The fraud doesn't have to be massive, although it was. It has to be targeted in swing states, and it was.

We don't need to prove it in court. We have video tape evidence, forensic evidence, statistical evidence, and witnesses.
                  You have nothing, as even Trumps own judges have pointed out over and over again.
                  People that Trump hand picked and many Republican officials have looked and found nothing...
                  You have video evidence of things that nobody can confirm is what they are claimed to be, inaccurate statistical data that is usually based on bad assumptions, "expert" witnesses who recant or were simply lying with no proof to back up their claims...
                  And yes, you do need to actually prove it... or all your whining is just more wild ass conspiracy theories...
                  Bidnen won and Trump lost...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Confirmation isn't needed. This isn't criminal court. They kicked observers out. That alone is unforgivable and indicates fraud.

Comment

• Indicates... that's the best you've got?
                      And where is all that Proof that they kicked people out... a lie being repeated by Trump. No judge has agreed that anything funky happened. Because frankly, no evidence of that "claim" has survived the light of day.
                      They followed the rules and they applied to both sides...
                      As usual, you don't care about actual facts and truth.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Another USPS truck driver

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Indicates... that's the best you've got?
                          And where is all that Proof that they kicked people out... a lie being repeated by Trump. No judge has agreed that anything funky happened. Because frankly, no evidence of that "claim" has survived the light of day.
                          They followed the rules and they applied to both sides...
                          As usual, you don't care about actual facts and truth.
                          If you're trying to convince me that they didn't commit fraud in that video you're doing a horrible job.

Comment

• And the Trump lawyers have done a horrible job convincing Republican Judges of ANYTHING.
                            And that is because they have no REAL EVIDENCE. All that has been presented hasn't stood up in a court of law in front of judges appointed by the Republicans or Trump himself.
                            That pretty much sums it up...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No it doesn't. The evidence is what matters.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                We don't need to prove it in court.
                                Pick a lane, you whiny little beyotch.
                            Working...
                            X