No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden is trying to give a speech. What a disgrace. I feel sorry for America if we get attacked and we have to endure a speech from that lame brain.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Biden is better than the Lame Brain Trump who has to call to beg votes and sprout nonsense conspiracy claims he picked up from QAnon... and who also claims he won ALL THE STATES
      Now Trump is the real disgrace. It will be really nice not to have listen to Trump give election speeches as poorly disguised press conferences from the White House...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Forcing the evacuation of Congress from the Capitol is not peaceful protest. This is shameful, embarrassing, anti-democracy, and anti-American.

DC will be under curfew starting at 6pm.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Forcing the evacuation of Congress from the Capitol is not peaceful protest. This is shameful, embarrassing, anti-democracy, and anti-American.

DC will be under curfew starting at 6pm.
          Don't say they were forced to leave when they left by their own will.

Comment

• That's Trump's speech? Oh my god, sorry America, you are screwed.
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

• My favorite...
              During the rally earlier in the day, Trump said he would not concede and called on the supporters to march up to the Capitol. He promised the crowd he would be with him, but did not follow-up his promise and went back to the White House.

WHAT A CHICKEN... oh, and just another lie told to his supporters who believe everything he says...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Currently, inside the Congress...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Make America Great Again.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• معقول هاد ابو عمشة وصل للكونغرس !

"What if Abu al ‘Something’ and his gang had stormed the senate?"

- Sorry, can't get the arab to go from right to left. -
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

• Only in Kidland is protesters storming our government wearing body armor and carrying guns a 97% peaceful protest
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• AP - One shot and wounded inside Capitol Building.

Don't worry... the Proud Boys are on their way!

Comment

• Maybe they should have audited the voting machines. Too bad Lame Brain Biden didn't say anything about that.

Comment

• Maybe Trump should have accepted defeat gracefully instead of trying to stage a coup...
                            And maybe that Lame jackass President Trump shouldn't be inciting violence by calling his right wing terrorists to the Capitol to have a wild time...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If people don't learn their lesson history will repeat.

Comment

• Maybe they should just let Congress do its constitutionally mandated job.

Storming police barricades and breaching the nation's Capitol building is not "peaceful protest."
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Shots fired suggests not a peaceful protest. Telling supporters to 'storm congress' is not encouraging peaceful protest. Storming police barricades is not peaceful protest.
                            Working...
                            X