Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given that she was Christine's witness, that's very strong evidence in Kavanaugh's favor.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      She wasn't Ford's witness, Judge was the witness. Had the gf actually watched Kavanaugh and Judge attack Ford I'd expect her to remember. But since she didn't, its possible she doesn't remember Kavanaugh

• She lied about having a fear of flying. She lied about not knowing how she got home. She lied about having one beer. She lied about the second door. She like about other things contributing to her trauma. On and on Berzerker.

BK, this is like his creepy bible intetpretations. I would just pay him no mind anymore.
    ​​​​​​​
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      She lied about a fear of flying because she's flown in planes? Plenty of people fear flying and still do it. She knows how she got home? How did you arrive at that revelation? How many beers did she have?

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

"Neither did Kavanaugh. Why didn't Ford press charges back in 1982?"

Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82

That means every victim who doesn't immediately press charges is lying, right?
    This is a scam Berzerker is trying to pull.

No. Not all women who don't come forward right away are lying. It's not that Ford accused Kavanaugh publicly many years after she says that she told other people. She came forward when he was about to became a Supreme Court Justice. She caused him to not be on the Court for important hearings.

And that's not the only problem. There are 3 pages of problems. But Berzerker is going to keep asking stupid questions like, "so you're saying that all women who don't come forward right away are lying?"

scam

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Her testimony is quite clear that she accused him of 'groping' her. No attempted rape.
      Why must you always lie about readily verifiable facts? She claimed a lot more than just groping.

“When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom. I couldn’t see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them. There was music already playing in the bedroom,” she said, growing more emotional as she proceeded.

“It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room. I was pushed onto the bed and Brett got on top of me. He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was very inebriated, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes. I believed he was going to rape me. I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming,” Ford said.

“This was what terrified me the most, and has had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me. Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They seemed to be having a very good time. A couple of times I made eye contact with Mark and thought he might try to help me, but he did not,” she continued.

“During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I waited until I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom laughing and walk down the narrow stairs, pin-balling off the walls on the way down. I waited and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, ran down the stairs, through the living room, and left the house.”

Comment

Wasn't your mantra #believeallwomen?

That didn't last very long.
        Conservative right wing women who sell out women in general are not worth my time.

There are a couple of them on Faux News who constantly throw women under the bus.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Many women don't come forward right away because of people like Kidiot and Bendicious.

She didn't even come forward when his name came up for contention. At least not right away.

And what was the harm in not delaying his confirmation to thoroughly investigate?

Republicans kicked the can and ultimately rejected Merrick Garland. Someone who didn't sexually assault women and had a far better temperament than an unstable buffoon like Kavanaugh.

Kidiot, **** off please. Your attitude is the problem in this country and the reason why only 8-10% of these crimes actually get reported. Men like you ARE the PROBLEM.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Sounds like Trump's kind of guy.

Comment

• Also Trumps kind of guy (the Latino on the back seat, not the black driver):

Black driver (from Lyft) gets called ******r and other nice things by his latino passenger (who later self identifies as Trump voter) because he didn't want to play music at the passengers request.
              Also gets called the police upon him
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Giancarlo
                Giancarlo commented
                Editing a comment
                What an oddball bigot. He must hate himself so much that he was taking it out on this man who was just trying to make a living.

I have a coworker who used to work for lyft. He said it really wasn't worth all the pain. He said he would make $17 an hour, but after car expenses and all of that it was closer to minimum wage. And in some cases, some make even less. And then you have to deal with certain passengers like this one.

• When I got to the top of the stairs, I was pushed from behind into a bedroom. I couldn’t see who pushed me. Brett and Mark came into the bedroom and locked the door behind them. There was music already playing in the bedroom,” she said, growing more emotional as she proceeded.

“It was turned up louder by either Brett or Mark once we were in the room. I was pushed onto the bed and Brett got on top of me. He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was very inebriated, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes. I believed he was going to rape me. I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming,” Ford said.

“This was what terrified me the most, and has had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me. Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack. They seemed to be having a very good time. A couple of times I made eye contact with Mark and thought he might try to help me, but he did not,” she continued.

“During this assault, Mark came over and jumped on the bed twice while Brett was on top of me. The last time he did this, we toppled over and Brett was no longer on top of me. I was able to get up and run out of the room. Directly across from the bedroom was a small bathroom. I ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. I waited until I heard Brett and Mark leave the bedroom laughing and walk down the narrow stairs, pin-balling off the walls on the way down. I waited and when I did not hear them come back up the stairs, I left the bathroom, ran down the stairs, through the living room, and left the house.”
              If the room and the only exit to the room were locked, how could she have 'gotten herself out'? Not only did she say, "I believe he intended to rape me", but also "I believed he could have killed me". Yet, nobody here's suggesting that he should be charged for attempted murder.

It seems to me from her testimony that the only one who believed that these things were happening to her is Christine. Both Mark and Kavanaugh deny that any of these events happened. Also, this account is very specific about different features of the house, and yet she can't remember when this happened or where it occurred? She doesn't remember what happened with her friend, or how she got home that night.

I've actually been in a situation similar to Christine here. A former boyfriend of a former landlord, with his drunk buddy, smashed down my door to my room on the hinges. He rushed me and got inside my guard. He then pinned me and attempted to strangle me. I broke his hold and blocked his strikes. I decided that since nobody knew I was there that it was best to leave. He knocked off my glasses, so I had to run out blind in the street.

Now, what I did is 100 percent different from what Christine did, and here the stories differ. I called the cops after flagging down another car. I had cuts all over my legs from when he smashed a glass bowl on me when attempting to subdue me. The cops came in and took pictures and he fled when he saw the cops coming. I filed a police report and pressed charges. He assumed I had left after I took my stuff out of the home, but I made a plan with the cops to get him arrested. After I worked out a plan with the cops, I came back, grabbed his keys when he was on the patio, locked him and his friend out of the house. He called the cops after I refused him entry, and barricaded the door. They came and picked him and he went to jail.

The next day I spoke with my landlady and found another place to live. The difference between me and Christine is that I immediately reported the assault to police, and filed a report. The who, what, where, when and how are all there in the report including the pictures of the cuts from the glass bowl.

So why didn't Christine do the same? If she felt that her life was at risk and that he was attempting to rape her?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                Kidiot, **** off please.
                Speaking of problems... this is a problem as well.
                Enough of this kind of crap from both of you.

Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I stand by that. These two have driven plenty off this site and I'm just about to toss in the towel at this point. Enjoy them. I'm done. I have nothing else to say to these two. Their white nationalist, Christofascist views are vile and morally repugnant.

So yeah, I stand by every little thing I have said to kidiot and benidicious. Enjoy them. I guess they are the only thing left keeping this site from being a total ghost town.

Adios.

Comment

• Conservative right wing women who sell out women in general are not worth my time.
                    Ah. so it's really #believeonlyliberalwomen. Gotcha.

Comment

I stand by that. These two have driven plenty off this site and I'm just about to toss in the towel at this point. Enjoy them. I'm done. I have nothing else to say to these two. Their white nationalist, Christofascist views are vile and morally repugnant.

So yeah, I stand by every little thing I have said to kidiot and benidicious. Enjoy them. I guess they are the only thing left keeping this site from being a total ghost town.

Adios.
                      You don't get rid of nazis by being rude to them on an internet forum, what you have to do is lure them into your private helicopter...

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                        Broken_Erika commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Free Helicopter Rides!

• Giancarlo
                        Giancarlo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This site is like a dead horse. Enjoy them.

I stand by that. These two have driven plenty off this site and I'm just about to toss in the towel at this point. Enjoy them. I'm done. I have nothing else to say to these two. Their white nationalist, Christofascist views are vile and morally repugnant.

Adios.
                      No one takes you seriously when you smear people 24/7. I've been ignoring you ever since you called people white nationalists. Never heard of Christofascist though. If anyone else uses that term though I will just assume that they are a false accuser just like you.

You are a very hateful hypocrite. That's the worst insult anyone could receive.

Comment

If the room and the only exit to the room were locked, how could she have 'gotten herself out'?
                        By turning the doorknob? The locking mechanism would be on the inside of the door, the same side facing her when she left. If it was one of those push button locks on the knob it would have released by opening the door.

Not only did she say, "I believe he intended to rape me", but also "I believed he could have killed me". Yet, nobody here's suggesting that he should be charged for attempted murder.
                        She said 'accidental', that would be manslaughter if he did kill her

It seems to me from her testimony that the only one who believed that these things were happening to her is Christine. Both Mark and Kavanaugh deny that any of these events happened.
                        Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby denied sexually assaulting women. Do you consider their denials valid too?

Cop: did you murder that person
                        Murderer: no
                        Ben: thats good enough for me if they're a Republican

Also, this account is very specific about different features of the house, and yet she can't remember when this happened or where it occurred? She doesn't remember what happened with her friend, or how she got home that night.
                        Did Juanita Broaddrick name the specific date she was raped? She remembered features about the inside of the house because thats where she was attacked, why would she remember the outside of the house? Her friend didn't leave the house, she did. How would she remember what her friend did after she took off?

I've actually been in a situation similar to Christine here. A former boyfriend of a former landlord, with his drunk buddy, smashed down my door to my room on the hinges. He rushed me and got inside my guard. He then pinned me and attempted to strangle me. I broke his hold and blocked his strikes. I decided that since nobody knew I was there that it was best to leave. He knocked off my glasses, so I had to run out blind in the street.

Now, what I did is 100 percent different from what Christine did, and here the stories differ. I called the cops after flagging down another car. I had cuts all over my legs from when he smashed a glass bowl on me when attempting to subdue me. The cops came in and took pictures and he fled when he saw the cops coming. I filed a police report and pressed charges. He assumed I had left after I took my stuff out of the home, but I made a plan with the cops to get him arrested. After I worked out a plan with the cops, I came back, grabbed his keys when he was on the patio, locked him and his friend out of the house. He called the cops after I refused him entry, and barricaded the door. They came and picked him and he went to jail.

The next day I spoke with my landlady and found another place to live. The difference between me and Christine is that I immediately reported the assault to police, and filed a report. The who, what, where, when and how are all there in the report including the pictures of the cuts from the glass bowl.

So why didn't Christine do the same? If she felt that her life was at risk and that he was attempting to rape her?
                        So based on your argument, every woman who was sexually assaulted is lying about it if they didn't press charges immediately. So do you think Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broaddrick lied about Bill Clinton?

Comment

Working...
                        X