Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

    Quote her analysis - simple. One step at a time. Pick out the most damning evidence against Ford's story and I'll address it. I'm not going to repeat my effort to post a rebuttal to every claim made by the prosecutor. Most of it is irrelevant to the facts we have - Ford said at least 4 boys attended a party at which Kavanaugh attacked her. She named 3 of them and Kavanaugh's calendar shows the same group of boys at a party within the time frame.

    Furthermore, we have Judge's claim he took a job to pay for football camp. That started in late August. She said it was 6-8 weeks after the attack that she saw him at the store working. So 6-7 weeks after July 1st is mid August. Bingo!



    If I behaved the way Kavanaugh did I would be a scumbag.
    I'm telling you just one more time, what Mitchell said has to be taken in it's entirety. Letting you criticize a professional with 25 years experience in only parr of what she said is just a waste of time.

    That's all I am going to say. And you are a scumbag. So is Aeson for attacking him for defending himself. So is Every one else here that I've seen make comments about this besides BK.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

      I'm telling you just one more time, what Mitchell said has to be taken in it's entirety. Letting you criticize a professional with 25 years experience in only parr of what she said is just a waste of time.

      That's all I am going to say. And you are a scumbag. So is Aeson for attacking him for defending himself. So is Every one else here that I've seen make comments about this besides BK.
      Where is her analysis of Kavanaugh's testimony?

      Comment


      • Again Mitchell = partisan hit piece with partisan biases. This is what happens when you let biases filter into any sort of analysis.

        Now he's calling people on here scumbags... well now. 3... 2...
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

          And you are a scumbag. So is Aeson for attacking him for defending himself. So is Every one else here that I've seen make comments about this besides BK.
          What part of my earlier post did you not understand...
          I can see you aren't long for this site.

          Keep it up and you are indeed toast

          "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
          Lessons in Christianity.

          Keep on Civin'
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

          Comment


          • the senate investigator listened to one side and ignored the other...so professional

            Comment


            • She did exactly what she was paid for

              (a very ambivalent sentence ... although I am sure that Kid & Co won't see it this way )
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

              Comment


              • I am a scumbag for thinking a Supreme court nominee should be honest, reasonable, impartial, and dignified
                "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  I am a scumbag for thinking a Supreme court nominee should be honest, reasonable, impartial, and dignified
                  If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • Aeson
                    Aeson commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If my friend was accused of being a gang rapist and then behaved belligerently to the authorities when questioned, lied under oath ... I wouldn’t want him on SCOTUS.

                • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                  If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
                  Dr. Ford didn't accuse Kavanaugh of being a gang rapist (she didn't even accuse him of raping her ... "just" of attempting to do so) ... and the hearing was only about Dr. Ford, not about any other accusations like the one brought forth by Arvenattis client
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                    Dr. Ford didn't accuse Kavanaugh of being a gang rapist (she didn't even accuse him of raping her ... "just" of attempting to do so) ... and the hearing was only about Dr. Ford, not about any other accusations like the one brought forth by Arvenattis client
                    If I didn't know you better I would have thought you were starting to say that he wasn't accused of being a gang rapist. But of course he was.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                      If I didn't know you better I would have thought you were starting to say that he wasn't accused of being a gang rapist. But of course he was.
                      More or less, but not by Dr. Ford.
                      I would think it is important for a judge not to mix cases ... and especially not carry the ire, he may feel about one case, over to another separate case
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                        More or less, but not by Dr. Ford.
                        I would think it is important for a judge not to mix cases ... and especially not carry the ire, he may feel about one case, over to another separate case
                        He did not accuse NPCs of being co-conspirators. That would be foley.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                        Comment


                        • If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
                          Are you now claiming him as a friend?
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                            If your friend got accused of being a gang rapist would you accuse him of being unreasonable and all of that? Don't talk to me about being impartial.
                            If my friend was accused of that, I would want a thorough investigation and would reconsider my friendship. That is a very serious charge that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

                            In this case, it simply wasn't because republicans were more concerned about filling that seat before their political bloodbath in the midterms.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                            Comment


                            • Human embryo = potential person, not a person yet. FACT

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X