Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
    Human embryo = potential person, not a person yet. FACT
    No
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• For me, if it can't survive outside the womb even with help, it's not a person yet.
      But everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it, Even you.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• (she didn't even accuse him of raping her ... "just" of attempting to do so
        Her testimony is quite clear that she accused him of 'groping' her. No attempted rape.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          she said he tried to remove her clothes and that he was trying to rape her

• Berz:

According to your argument
        I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Mitchell said has to be taken in it's entirety
          Yep. Mitchell is a prosecutor and in her assessment, Christine hasn't cited sufficient evidence to pursue a civil case. Which, by the way, is why Christine never has filed one in 35 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Yep. Mitchell is a prosecutor and in her assessment, Christine hasn't cited sufficient evidence to pursue a civil case. Which, by the way, is why Christine never has filed one in 35 years.
            No.

She has biases and allowed biases to cloud her judgment. Try again.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Berz:

I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.
              Try making an argument first.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment

And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.By DARREN SAMUELSOHN

10/19/2018 05:20 AM EDT
                President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.
                https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...indings-914754

Dinner is going to eat a lot of 48' pizzas and go on another racist rant.

Comment

Berz: I want you to repost my argument, since you seem to not understand my argument.
                  "Neither did Kavanaugh. Why didn't Ford press charges back in 1982?"

Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82

That means every victim who doesn't immediately press charges is lying, right?

Did the prosecutor in her assessment conclude she's lying and Kavanaugh told the truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...indings-914754

Dinner is going to eat a lot of 48' pizzas and go on another racist rant.
                    Did you actually even read the article that you posted? A lot of it probably can't be made public because it's classified. Kidiot strikes again.

Still, there is enough to take an impeachment and eventual imprisonment of Trump. Never mind all the other illegal financial dealings of Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

"Neither did Kavanaugh. Why didn't Ford press charges back in 1982?"

Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82

That means every victim who doesn't immediately press charges is lying, right?

Did the prosecutor in her assessment conclude she's lying and Kavanaugh told the truth?

There isn't any exonerating evidence, maybe because when you don't give specific details to your story there is no way to prove your innocence. But three pages of problems with the accusers testimony speaks volumes. That doesn't mean that she is going to call her a liar. That's not professional. That's not the way it's done. You know that.

Comment

• She has biases and allowed biases to cloud her judgment. Try again.
                        Wasn't your mantra #believeallwomen?

That didn't last very long.

Comment

• Your argument: she's lying because she didn't press charges in '82
                          Nope. See. This is why I had you try to repost my argument. My argument is that the preponderance of evidence is in Kavanaugh's favor. This is why there hasn't been a civil or criminal case filed, which is not true for any of your three examples.

She stated that the evidence given by Christine would be insufficient to prove her claims. There's no date, no time, no place. Nothing to place Kavanaugh there besides her words. None of her witnesses corroborate Kavanaugh being in the same room as her let alone corroborating her version of the events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            There isn't any exonerating evidence, maybe because when you don't give specific details to your story there is no way to prove your innocence. But three pages of problems with the accusers testimony speaks volumes. That doesn't mean that she is going to call her a liar. That's not professional. That's not the way it's done. You know that.
                            If she's a prosecutor then she has accused people of lying... Why didn't she write up analysis of Kavanaugh's testimony? Cite the problems you consider impeachable. Ford named 3 boys at a party, the same 3 were at a party on July 1st in the very time frame Ford 'specific'ally testified about.

Comment

Nope. See. This is why I had you try to repost my argument. My argument is that the preponderance of evidence is in Kavanaugh's favor. This is why there hasn't been a civil or criminal case filed, which is not true for any of your three examples.
                              Your argument was she didn't press charges in '82, therefore she's not telling the truth. There is no evidence in his favor, and his testimony is evidence he lied.

Comment

• Berzerker
                                Berzerker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                well, the gf not remembering Kavanaugh is in his favor
                            Working...
                            X