Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh, great justice or greatest justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You on the other hand love Kavanaugh for his baseless conspiracy theory he proffered in his opening statement.
    Another lie. No conspiracy theory.

I wish I could have guessed which false accusation you would use today.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The funny part is Hillary is the one that blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" for all of the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband. The fake news never talked about that during the campaign, and you don't care. You don't care about conspiracy theorists. You want them to be president.

Comment

• Aeson
        Aeson commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn’t vote for Hillary

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      The funny part is Hillary is the one that blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" for all of the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband. The fake news never talked about that during the campaign, and you don't care. You don't care about conspiracy theorists. You want them to be president.
      Well, in the end the biggest conspiracy theorist of all ... Trump (Birther conspiracy and others) ... became president
      (and continues to produce and promote conspiracy theories while in office)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Aeson
        Aeson commented
        Editing a comment
        Very true

• Nope. The Russia Hoax conspiracy theory is the biggest of all time.

Comment

• Aeson
        Aeson commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s good you’ve finally realized that the view that the Russian investigation is a hoax is a conspiracy theory ... but don’t go overboard here ... the moon landing, 9/11, and JFK conspiracy theories are still much bigger.

• Also, it's like calling people xenophobic for being against people coming to your country to have babies so that they can get welfare and other benefits that YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR!

Comment

The funny part is Hillary is the one that blamed "a vast right wing conspiracy" for all of the sexual misconduct allegations against her husband. The fake news never talked about that during the campaign, and you don't care. You don't care about conspiracy theorists. You want them to be president.
        This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups. - Kavanaugh conspiracy theory

Comment

Nope. The Russia Hoax conspiracy theory is the biggest of all time.
          You mean the conspiracy theory that any connections between the Trump campaign and the russians are a hoax?

I have to admit that this is a big conspiracy theory ... and again invented and promoted by Donnie himself.
          It is good that we have Mueller in order to prove that it is no hoax
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Also, it's like calling people xenophobic for being against people coming to your country to have babies so that they can get welfare and other benefits that YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR!
            That you automatically think natural born citizens who have foreigner parents will all go on welfare shows clearly your anti-foreigner bias. More likely they, and immigrants in general, will help pay your SS and medicare later in life, if the ponzi scheme lasts that long.

Comment

This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit, fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups. - Kavanaugh conspiracy theory
              Which part of that are you claiming that is not true or that there is no evidence for?

Comment

That you automatically think natural born citizens who have foreigner parents will all go on welfare shows clearly your anti-foreigner bias. More likely they, and immigrants in general, will help pay your SS and medicare later in life, if the ponzi scheme lasts that long.
                Sad. No. We pay for them to have the babies. It's a lot of babies, and a lot go on welfare. I never said THEY ALL GO ON WELFARE.

Comment

Which part of that are you claiming that is not true or that there is no evidence for?
                For starters, there is no evidence that Dr Fords allegations had anything to do with getting revenge for the Clintons.

Comment

Sad. No. We pay for them to have the babies. It's a lot of babies, and a lot go on welfare. I never said THEY ALL GO ON WELFARE.
                  That you instantly assume none of the foreigner parents cover the cost of birthing their children shows clearly the bias you have against foreigners and immigrants.

Comment

• From the right wing Cato institute:

TThe federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2 Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.From the right wing Cato institute:

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/immigration-welfare-state-immigrant-native-use-rates
                    ​​​​​​​

TThe federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2 Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.From the right wing Cato institute:

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/immigration-welfare-state-immigrant-native-use-rates
                    ​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

TThe federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2 Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.

Comment

• My phone is whacked out ... but maybe if Kid reads that over and over again he can realize immigrants use less welfare per capita than natural born Americans.

Comment

That you instantly assume none of the foreigner parents cover the cost of birthing their children shows clearly the bias you have against foreigners and immigrants.
                        No it doesn't. Stop lying about me.

Comment

Working...
                        X