Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

When can we expect you to take part in this noble endeavour?
    Why don't you tell "I trust my government" JR that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Seriously. Anyone that even suggests that you trust a government intelligence agency at this point, or the media deserves scorn. And anyone that backs them up as well.

But go one and pretend to be honest people that don't enjoy the cave you live in and tell people not to bother you with facts that might indicate that your cave is not the world.

Comment

• The government is literally conspiring against the people. They are covering up. They are lying. They are putting out disinformation. All facts.

Comment

• McConnell: There will be no improvement trial.

Will that stop them from further disgracing themselves?

Comment

• Alyssa Milano is going to "debate" Ted Cruz.

Comment

• The only government Kid trusts is Israel

Comment

• Bolton's long time secret fan boys are coming out of the closet, and Mitt Romney is their leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  The only government Kid trusts is Israel
                  This is bow your masters teach you to defend their power; "Attack the Jews!"

Comment

• Equating Israel with all Jews, favorite tactic of Zionists

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      The government is literally conspiring against the people. They are covering up. They are lying. They are putting out disinformation. All facts.
                      Yes, POTUS is doing that a lot isn’t he?

Comment

• Sorry. I forgot that you only blame the Jews that support the Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Yes, POTUS is doing that a lot isn’t he?
                          I'm suspicious of him too. Maybe he's telling people what they wants to hear

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            Sorry. I forgot that you only blame the Jews that support the Jews.
                            If you're claiming that ethnic cleansing is intrinsic to being Jewish you're the real anti-semite

Comment

• The baby killer is an elitist and an anti-semite. Imagine my shock!

Comment

• Wow, somebody got triggered.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X