Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only a Nazi would be fat.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Are you claiming to be fat? It wouldn't surprise me. .
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• No, but I am a member of the NRA.

Comment

• And I'm proud of not joining Antifa because I didn't get a joke.

Comment

• Butho wants to confiscate guns to fight white nationalism. Breitbart asked him if he meant like how Hitler banned guns. So Butho banned Breitbart for being Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Are you claiming to be fat? It wouldn't surprise me. .
              Who's Fat?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I miss the 80s

Comment

• I was having pizza with my friend and I was telling him how fat my ex is and people were giving me looks so I said "It's ok she's a b... Nazi."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Only a Nazi would be fat.
                    So you are saying, Trump is a Nazi?
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

No, but I am a member of the NRA.
                      Don't all Nazis own guns?
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't all Nazis own guns?
                        Actually the guns are Nazis. If we confiscate them we won't have anymore problems.

Comment

• Two Squad members thank Antifa for failing to stop people from telling jokes.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This whole "it was a joke" routine has gotten very tired.

• Kidlicious
                            Kidlicious commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Not understanding the joke doesn't make it not a joke. It's a difficult concept though

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Of all the many times when Trump, his press secretaries, staff, family or media supporters claimed "that was a joke," there's literally not one time on record when Trump or anyone involved anyone actually laughed. It's just a lame excuse. Everyone knows it.

Actually the guns are Nazis. If we confiscate them we won't have anymore problems.
                          And you wonder why your nickname here is the Kidiot.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And you wonder why your nickname here is the Kidiot.
                            AOC is proud of you.

Comment

• I"m sure Trump is proud of all the morons that support him also.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X