Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And CNN already has informed the district court about the plans of the WH to violate the 1st and 5ths amendments again

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/19/m...ing/index.html
    You use CNN.

No constitutional rights were violated. That wasn't the ruling.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Since you're a sheeple for FOX

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You use CNN.

No constitutional rights were violated. That wasn't the ruling.
        Wrong. According to the Article:
        ... Judge Timothy J. Kelly ruled on Fifth Amendment grounds, saying Acosta's right to due process had been violated. ...
        And yes, of course, CNN, what would you expect me to use? Breitbart? ... I prefer to read real news
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wrong. According to the Article:

And yes, of course, CNN, what would you expect me to use? Breitbart? ... I prefer to read real news
          The 5th amendment has to do with crimes only. CNN is fake news.

Comment

The 5th amendment is a constitutional right ... and you claimed that the judge ruled that no constitutional right was violated ... so you spread fake news
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The 5th amendment is a constitutional right ... and you claimed that the judge ruled that no constitutional right was violated ... so you spread fake news
              Bull****. You reported that FROM CNN. Fake news. The judge did not make that ruling. He ruled that the WH did not use due process, but he used another case as precedent. It's not the same thing as saying that reporters have a right to be at a press conference.

Comment

Bull****. You reported that FROM CNN. Fake news. The judge did not make that ruling. He ruled that the WH did not use due process, but he used another case as precedent. It's not the same thing as saying that reporters have a right to be at a press conference.
                In contrast to you I gave a link that supports my claim.
                Do you have a link that supports your claim (that the judge didn't base hios ruling on violation of the 5th amendment)?

Comment

• I want to see soem damn links and citations, from everybody, RIGHT NOW.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Jesus Christ...
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The 5th amendment protects your RIGHTS, not your privileges.

• There was just a shooting at a Chicago Hospital.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

In contrast to you I gave a link that supports my claim.
                      Do you have a link that supports your claim (that the judge didn't base hios ruling on violation of the 5th amendment)?
                      Do you have any clue how stupid it is to think that reporters have a constitutional right to be at the press conference?

Comment

No. It protects your RIGHTS. Acosta does not have a right to be at the WH.

Comment

• Trump has said. recorded with video, that 'no-one will ever know' what happened to Khashoggi… even though the CIA seems to know, and they have a better track record than President Pvssygrabber.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Senate Democrats filed a lawsuit to block Whitaker, expecting another judge to overstep.

Comment

• Another public shooting this time in Downtown Denver. Also that mumble rapper Tekashi69 or whatever got nailed for RICO. Looking at a 20 bid. Pruflas knew I could not stand him.

The Family is having fun today.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X