Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    When a judge orders you to answer questions under oath, that's not the GOP. That's not a witch hunt. There is plenty of evidence of her guilt. Go learn how proper investigations are done in a functioning democracy.
    She already was under 2 proper investigations which were much more expensive and took more time than the Mueller investigation and yielded no results.
    In contrast to this the Mueller investigation (also a proper investigation btw.) didn't take too muich time to uncover the first guilty people in the Trump campaign
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      And she's guilty as sin. Lot's of evidence.

• Yes, no politics involved here. Move along.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I love the word Mueller. It just rolls right off the tongue.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• CPL has falsely accused people of falsely accusing him like he falsely accused Justice Kavanaugh.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• At least on this one we'll get a real investigation then the circus we had for the Kav.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 40 years ago today the phrase 'drink the Kool-Aid', as in "Kidiot drinks the Kool-Aid by the gallon", was born.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• That's not a phrase. Leftists literally drank poison. Learn the true history of the Left.

Comment

• The Left, a homogeneous group that all drank poison 40 years ago and died. Thus the GOP seance to ask Hillary questions about her emails.

Comment

• You are very self-destructive people.

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Says the men’s rights and divorced guy who claims his ex-wife was a meth head....

• White House Must Restore Press Credentials for CNN’s Jim Acosta, Judge Rules. Linkavitch

BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS!
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So much winning!!!!!

• Jim Acosta is the first of a new generation of super heroes. He is CNNMan.

His superpowers include asking tough questions, even follow-ups, and holding a firm grip to the micro.

He is up against the WH press secretary, and her angry superboss, the president. CNNMan always fights for free media.

Srsly - it's good that he now just can do his job.
                  Blah

Comment

• Hillary Clinton's emails changed the entire world.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Finally we can get back to important stuff like Acosta being able to ask questions that will not be answered!

Comment

• USA ... where your vote may not be counted because the website, to which your election official is supposed to transmit is too difficult to navigate

So happened in Broward County, Fl.
                        The county had to uindergo a recount, which was completed way before the deadline at 3 pm.
                        But then the election staff had problems navigating the website to which they were supposed to transmit the results.
                        They managed to finish it at 3:02 PM ... i.e. 2 minutes too late ... and because of this 2 minute difference, the votes of the whole county are not accepted
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          Finally we can get back to important stuff like Acosta being able to ask questions that will not be answered!
                          The President answered his stupid question. He kept asking stupid questions.

Comment

Working...
                          X