Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

So what do we do, build a time machine and ask them to take a vote?
    We do have their written records which are quite voluminous. I suggest we read them as they say what their original intent was.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      The guy who is not a rabbi and might not even be Jewish? Oh, Kidiot... You poor fool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

They offered to pay off $30,000 in credit card bills and give her $20,000 in cash to make false accusations. Also this is straight out of Nixon’s Playbook and a whole lot of Republicans went to jail when Nixon tried this. I would be very surprised if this criminal conspiracy didn’t lead back to some big names.
        I would, however, be rather surprised if the big names got enough evidence on their head in order to be succesfully indicted.
        It seems to me like Trump and those around him try to pull off the Nixon much more successfully, this time around, with using the experience about the errors Nixon made.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• You give them too much credit.

Comment

• Maybe ... all those indictments and key witnesses that Muellers investigation uncovered, after just 1 year of work, don't point at too much finesse at work in hiding their tracks
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• To all republicans:
              Don't forget to vote in 7 days from now on ... Donald Trump jr. tells you to do so

Comment

• Can we please get back to talking about that dangerous, criminal, gun-toting, invasive caravan that will destroy this entire country? My homie, President Donald John Trump, is doing everything he can to make sure I can sleep safe and sound at night because I am protected from the evil caravan!

My vote for him is already in the box for 2020.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I am so proud of my country.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    Can we please get back to talking about that dangerous, criminal, gun-toting, invasive caravan that will destroy this entire country? My homie, President Donald John Trump, is doing everything he can to make sure I can sleep safe and sound at night because I am protected from the evil caravan!
                    They are very dangerous ... tough fighters, even some very bad thugs and gang members among them.
                    And they already defeated the mexican border guards and broke through.

Every measure has to be taken that they get stopped at the US border ... Abrams, Apaches, even nuclear tactical artillery if it becomes neccessary
                    The USA shall not endure the same fate as mexico by having its land seized by the 7 mio strong invasion force of hostile hondurians

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    Remember to also vote in this election, in 7 days from now on

Comment

• I early voted already. Republican down the board and conservative on every amendment. Doing my part for my country so evil and communism will never prevail!

(BTW I am a registered Democrat. That is how much my party sickens me right now.)
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                        Can we please get back to talking about that dangerous, criminal, gun-toting, invasive caravan that will destroy this entire country? My homie, President Donald John Trump, is doing everything he can to make sure I can sleep safe and sound at night because I am protected from the evil caravan!

Gun-toting? They're practically already Americans!

Comment

• So, whoever still confabs with Imran, tell him to post here... I want to know how non-Republicans see the Georgia race race.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The guy who is not a rabbi and might not even be Jewish? Oh, Kidiot... You poor fool!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mike...190514030.html
                            You want me to read a hit piece on a victim of a mass shooting that just happened a few days ago?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You want me to read a hit piece on a victim of a mass shooting that just happened a few days ago?
                              The "christian rabbi" who was invited to speak at the rally campaign with Pence is no victim of a mass shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The "christian rabbi" who was invited to speak at the rally campaign with Pence is no victim of a mass shooting
                                I didn't read his hit piece. A rabbi is a teacher. If he says he's Jewish I'm not questioning him until he runs a scam like Elizabeth Warren.

I'm talking about the Jewish Rabbi that WAS A VICTIM OF THE MASS SHOOTING.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X