No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Broken_Erika
      Broken_Erika commented
      Editing a comment
      Librhul CommieNazi Propaganda!

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Shapiro
    No surprise youd cheer on when a woman is attacked for something her uncle did when she was 13.

Comment

• California told Ajit Pai to **** off.

California's law outdoes the Obama-era rules the US government threw out this year. The Trump administration immediately pushes back.

Tell your local lawmakers to support similar bills. California ahead as always.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Ben Shapiro is a vile piece of ****.

https://thinkprogress.org/ben-shapir...-99ecd0a7940d/

​​​​He tries to be smart, but comes off as a perpetual racist dumbass.

He has mental rot. He can't debate and isn't capable of intellectual discourse.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Trumps (aside from Kim and Putin) best buddy Kanye West wants to abolish the 13th amendment ... i.e. the amendment which makes it illegal to own slaves

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...66533973590016

Well, it all comes from the guy who, some time before, claimed that slavery was a chosen lifestyle by the africans

I wonder what percentage of Trumpists would openly or secretly support the abolishment of the 13th amendment
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 1, 2018, 04:35.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The Donald J Trump Signature collection is "Mace In China"
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

No surprise youd cheer on when a woman is attacked for something her uncle did when she was 13.
              She's accused of being a virtue signaling hypocrite and a useless twit, not murder.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

She's accused of being a virtue signaling hypocrite and a useless twit, not murder.
                And what the **** is a Ben Shapiro? Internet celebrity who has done nothing in his life.

Comment

• Andrea Mitchell has sent her letter to R Senators. It says that it is He said she said and Ford has inconsistencies in her story which make this an accusation where no charges would ever be brought against the accused.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Andrea Mitchell has sent her letter to R Senators. It says that it is He said she said and Ford has inconsistencies in her story which make this an accusation where no charges would ever be brought against the accused.
                    Yet so many have accused Kavanaugh of lying.

Chad Ludington, who went to Yale with Kavanaugh, told the New York Times he often saw Kavanaugh “staggering from alcohol consumption.”

Ford told the truth. Kavanaugh committed perjury. Try again.

Comment

• Here is an accurate re-creation Kavanaugh hearing.

and for non-americans
                      https://globalnews.ca/video/4501338/...-snl-cold-open
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Well, Flake says that if Kavanaugh lied, it’s over for him. But, we already know that Kavanaugh lied about boofing, devils triangle, and Renata alumnius (sic), along with his drinking, so what does Flake really mean?
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• That the investigation is limited to things that he didn't lie about (or can't be proved anyway)
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So it’s now OK to have liars sitting on the highest court of the land. Good to know.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X