No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always a good idea ... first publish your name with allegations against some high ranking government member and later have some colleagues / neighbors open gofundme pages, with the hopes of collecting lots of money.

Makes sense ... not
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• This is all very amusing.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Always a good idea ... first publish your name with allegations against some high ranking government member and later have some colleagues / neighbors open gofundme pages, with the hopes of collecting lots of money.

Makes sense ... not
        You obviously suffer from cognitive dissonance or wilfull ignorance. How hard is it to understand that she got paid.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          And doxxed. And had to move from her home. And death threats.
          Yeah, sounds like fun.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You obviously suffer from cognitive dissonance or wilfull ignorance. How hard is it to understand that she got paid.
        Are you just using big words that you understand? Someone just accused you of cognitive dissonance a fewpages ago. She didn't get paid. Take your stupid conspiracy theories and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The WH ha severely limited the ability of the FBI to actually do its investigation into Kavanaugh

Guess they are afraid that the FBI actually finds damaging informations on Kavanaugh
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It doesn't prove that she lied. It's a possible ulterior motive. So you have to ask yourself what was her motive. Why does she not care if people don't know what her motive was? It's not the same with the bakers. They don't particularly care if you might think they were in it for money if they just wanted to follow their own religious beliefs.
            translation: liberal woman bad, hypocrisy good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

translation: liberal woman bad, hypocrisy good.
              I said they shouldn't care if you believe that they got gays to sue them so they could start a gofundme account. Otoh, CBF wants Kav not to be confirmed. That means she should care if Senators believe her or not. She should not have started gofundme accounts.

Care to explain how you came to your conclussion?

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  The WH ha severely limited the ability of the FBI to actually do its investigation into Kavanaugh

Guess they are afraid that the FBI actually finds damaging informations on Kavanaugh
                  Awwww. Not getting another witch hunt?

Comment

• Proteus_MST
                    Proteus_MST commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, I guess we can sum Trumps order to the FBI as follows:
                    Investigate the allegations regarding sexual misconduct, but don't interview any witnesses that could revel clues that sexual misconduct actually has happened. Also you are forbidden to interview any witnesses that may show that Kavanaugh lied in his committeee hearing.

Guess the way that it is handled is something that one wouldn't expect in a democracy but rather in a dictatorship (where the dictator (i.e. Trump in this case) tells the judges and executive what they are allowed to investigate and what not)

• Anita Hill's FBI investigation took 3 days. You're ****ed.

Comment

• And again Kid is more motivated by politics than truth.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Care to explain how you came to your conclussion?
                      I read what you posted about similar situations. I noticed you damning a liberal woman for things you give conservatives a pass on, or even gloat about them doing. I noted how your inconsistency in this regard matches up to how it always correlates to political persuasion.

Comment

Anita Hill's FBI investigation took 3 days. You're ****ed.
                        In what sense?

The fact your party has managed to f-ck up so badly they may lose the Senate now too?

Oh and these allegations against Kavanaugh are far worse. Plus perjury is coming up too.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I read what you posted about similar situations. I noticed you damning a liberal woman for things you give conservatives a pass on, or even gloat about them doing. I noted how your inconsistency in this regard matches up to how it always correlates to political persuasion.
                          Ah, well I tell all my female conservative friends that if they are going to tell their story, not to open a gofundme account, especially if they are going to press charges. They get it. You don't.

Comment

• To repeat myself, the FBI (or any law enforcement) can't really do anything without probable cause. They can go try to talk to people, but no one even has to talk with them.

Comment

Working...
                            X