Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

We're all one false accusation away from who you little bags of **** call sexual predator.
    I would think that people who apply for some of the highest offices in the country should be held to a higher standard than someone who applies for a manufacturing or secretary job

Seems like your standards are more lax in these regards ... well, I guess they have to be more lax, considering that you are a supporter of Trump and his GOP
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Merrick Garland's nomination was never ruled on... Since this scandal could tip the senate Democratic shortly, I'd just like to point out that he could still be confirmed, and get SCOTUS back to being legitimate/constitutional...
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I would think that people who apply for some of the highest offices in the country should be held to a higher standard than someone who applies for a manufacturing or secretary job

Seems like your standards are more lax in these regards ... well, I guess they have to be more lax, considering that you are a supporter of Trump and his GOP
        No. You believe all women. So you lie. This is a lie.

Flake is a yes
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Democrats lose the vote so of course it's unfair, according to them. Every time Democrats lose they think it's unfair.

Comment

• More documented perjury:

(BOSTON) — Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has repeatedly said that he was legally allowed to consume beer as a prep school senior in Maryland. In fact, he was never legal in high school because the state’s drinking age increased to 21 at the end of his junior year, while he was still 17.

The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983.

In a Fox News interview on Monday, Kavanaugh said, “Yes, there were parties. And the drinking age was 18. And yes, the seniors were legal.”
            Especially galling since he had plenty of time to prepare his testimony.
            This shows a willingness to ignore the facts and lie under oath. Totally unacceptable.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

No. You believe all women. So you lie. This is a lie.
              Correct, your assertion that I believe all women is a lie

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Democrats lose the vote so of course it's unfair, according to them. Every time Democrats lose they think it's unfair.
              As I said alreay at the beginning of the week ... there was never a doubt that Kavanaugh would be confirmed by the judicial committee
              Ford could have turned in statements of 3 or more eye witnesses who saw Kavanaugh trying to rape her and tghe GOP senators would still have voted pro Kavanaugh.
              After all, it happened 35 years ago and boys will be boys, so it wouldn't matter to true trumpist politicians.
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Nobody says boys will be boys. All lies. But you lie for liars because vagina so ...

Comment

• You can never resist using a female term as an insult. And you wonder why people think you don't respect women.
                  Nothing but a pretender.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Flake will only vote with "Yes", if they conduct an FBI investigation beforehand ...
                    seems like the voting has postponed by one week in order to give the FBI the necessary time to investigate

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      You can never resist using a female term as an insult. And you wonder why people think you don't respect women.
                      Nothing but a pretender.
                      Yeah, seems like kid thinks, that the allegation that someone is a woman / has a vagina, is some kind of insult

Comment

We're all one false accusation away from who you little bags of **** call sexual predator.
                        For this I have reported you. Your mouth is foul and so is your presence on here.

You crossed the line.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Broken_Erika
                          Broken_Erika commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He crossed it ages ago and kept going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going.

• Giancarlo
                          Giancarlo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That comment was the straw that broke the camels back.

• Broken_Erika
                          Broken_Erika commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So it's a paraplegic camel now?

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Yeah, seems like kid thinks, that the allegation that someone is a woman / has a vagina, is some kind of insult

Like the onion

Trump Dismisses Accusers As Women

WASHINGTON—In response to the 15 individuals who have come forward alleging sexual misconduct by the president, Donald Trump reportedly dismissed his accusers Tuesday as women. “Anyone can see that these disgraceful and false allegations are clearly coming from total, utter women,” said Trump, adding that those claiming he groped, fondled, and forcibly kissed them “absolutely know that they’re female” and that “everyone else knows they are, too.” “These are obvious women we’re dealing with, okay? Each and every one of them. It’s a shame that anyone can be such an undeniable woman and just get away with it.” Trump went on to say that many of the people supporting his accusers had no credibility either because they’re just as much women as the accusers themselves.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Democrats lose the vote so of course it's unfair, according to them. Every time Democrats lose they think it's unfair.
                          Well gerrymandering is the only way you con artists can win ****. Please.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• And you lie for men because you love the dick, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                              And you lie for men because you love the dick, so...
                              I never said that I lie for men. You people admit that you lie for women.

Comment

Working...
                              X