No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therapist notes not turned over to Congress or defense lawyers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-k...ay-2018-09-26/
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Therapist notes not turned over to Congress or defense lawyers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brett-k...ay-2018-09-26/
      The link also says that the polygraph results have not been turned over.
      This, however, is outdated information, as meanwhile Dr. Fords attorneys have released the polygraph documents

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kava...ry?id=58100317
      https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/26/kava...deception.html

btw. this is what a former sex crime prosecutor has to say about Dr. Fords accusations:
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9a91f441d268
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The worst was listening to trump in his press conference yesterday saying that since he is famous and have had women accuse him, he is inclined to believe that all accusations are false.
        He then said he would listen and could change his mind but his manner and comments are indicators that he doesn't care what he hears, and will ignore it.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is so much horse****. It's funny how you try to pretend to be some kind of impartial viewer, but you push the ridiculously bizarro world narrative.
          The only horse**** is the endless verbal diarrhea you post here.

How many have to come forward until you get your head out of the clouds? Oh that's right... You did the same crap with Roy Moore and Donald Trump. You hate women. Just admit that much.

This happened in 1998. A bit more recent and during the Clinton years no doubt.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Interesting article on Kavanaugh from David Brock (yes, a liberal), who knew him when they were both young conservative lawyers...

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...don-ncna907391

This was published September 7th.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Thank you Donald Trump

Airbus on Approach to $18 Billion China Deal Amid Trade War - European plane-maker seeking to close order for about 180 narrow-body planes

Thanks to the trumpian trade war, China has changed its mind on giving an 18 B $ jet order to Boeing and gives it to Airbus instead
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

The link also says that the polygraph results have not been turned over.
                This, however, is outdated information, as meanwhile Dr. Fords attorneys have released the polygraph documents

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kava...ry?id=58100317
                https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/26/kava...deception.html

btw. this is what a former sex crime prosecutor has to say about Dr. Fords accusations:
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9a91f441d268
                They should have turned those documents over months ago if they expected to be believed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  Thank you Donald Trump

Airbus on Approach to $18 Billion China Deal Amid Trade War - European plane-maker seeking to close order for about 180 narrow-body planes

Thanks to the trumpian trade war, China has changed its mind on giving an 18 B $ jet order to Boeing and gives it to Airbus instead
                  Airbus is superior to Boeing anyways. Better deal for the Chinese.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

They should have turned those documents over months ago if they expected to be believed.
                    Months ago she still believed that it was sufficient to tell it to her democratic representative (Feinstein) anonymously,
                    because she rightfully feared that Trumpists would harrass and bad-mouth her (and her family) left and right, as soon as she would step into public.
                    A fear that turned out to be justified.

On mentioning Trumpists:
                    Those also are "fine" examples of Trumpists ... boys will be boys and therefore groping without consent is OK ... "nice thing" this mother teaches her daughters

https://twitter.com/HadleySheley/sta...39688715841536

This also is a nice example (and the reason why I think that, for the nomination of Kavanaugh, it doesn't matter at all whether or not Dr. Ford is believed)

"It's tragic. … It should never happen in our society but, but, what if 36 years of a record where there’s nothing like that again?" Rep. Kevin Cramer asked.

With senator like this one, there could be a hundred women who believably tell that they were sexually molested or raped by Kavanaugh, he will become supreme court nevertheless

Comment

• She is responsible for her own case. You keep wanting to blame republicans, and so forth. Doesn't work like that.

Comment

She is responsible for her own case. You keep wanting to blame republicans, and so forth. Doesn't work like that.
                        You are disgusting and shameless. You attacking victims show your true colors.

Comment

• Even the Foxnews anchors say that Dr. Ford is absolutely believable ... has to mean something if even the people at the Trumpian Propaganda-Network are sympathetic to her

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/...36545887227905

Comment

She is responsible for her own case. You keep wanting to blame republicans, and so forth. Doesn't work like that.
                            Yes, it does. Watch:

1. The Republicans are to blame for not calling the FBI to investigate this sooner... or at all.
                            2. The Republicans are to blame for nominating such a poor candidate as Kavanaugh.
                            3. The Republicans are to blame for not asking their own questions, allowing somebody not on their agenda to do so.
                            4. The Republicans are to blame for not vetting Kavanaugh prior to the nomination.
                            5. The Republicans are to blame for allowing their questioner to ask questions for which she (or they) did not know the answer to.
                            6. The Republicans are to blame for making sexual assault a front & center issue for the upcoming midterms, a particularly nasty issue given their historically unpopular leader is an admitted serial sexual assaulter.
                            7. The Republicans are to blame for ignoring how this plays among women.

... and that doesn't even scratch the surface of how the Republicans are to blame throughout this entire process.

How much are the Republicans to blame, Kid?

100%.

True to form.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaand she's a frequent flyer.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand she's a frequent flyer.
                                Annnnddd you are completely irrelevant and cant stay focused.

Comment

Working...
                                X