No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More games from the Democrats. They haven't even shown all the members of the judiciary committee the letter that they leaked to the media.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Some nut said that she heard about it in high school even though the accuser has said that she didn't tell anyone. And we are supposed to believe all women. You believe all women you fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

So you think rapists have split personality or something? Where do you get this from? Rapists are creepy around ALL women. There aren't any secret rapists. Idk where you get this crap, but I know you believe a lot of BS.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Actually you're all liars, not fools. You know liberal women lie because you lie too, and you like to hear lies, about republicans doing horrible things so that you can repeat those lies. Truly disgusting filth.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            You are an absolute idiot, Kidiot. And why can I see this idiot's post! Did you read Jian Ghomeshi's sob piece in the New York Review of Books?

I think that he will get the votes to confirm. The only question is people like Flake, Collins, Manchin etc... All of these seem to be ready to confirm. They just want to appear to be willing to let her tell her story. It's all for show. Collins btw, I believe is pretty upset by all the pressure she is getting from all the Freckin lunatics on your side saying they are going to rape her staffers and all that.

lie detectors don't mean anything. People know that.
          Republicans could lose their jobs in the midterms if they vote to confirm the rapist. Get a ****ing clue.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Actually you're all liars, not fools. You know liberal women lie because you lie too, and you like to hear lies, about republicans doing horrible things so that you can repeat those lies. Truly disgusting filth.
            You are the filth and you are a rape enabler. You support a party of pedophiles who hang out at malls and rapists. Republicans are disgusting immoral filth and they will be butchered in the midterms.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So you think rapists have split personality or something? Where do you get this from? Rapists are creepy around ALL women. There aren't any secret rapists. Idk where you get this crap, but I know you believe a lot of BS.
              Well that’s great! Kid can go around herding up all the rapists before they can strike, utilizing his secret rape sense!

Comment

• We must now consider Kid an accessory to all rapes that happen, as he knows who the rapists are before they even rape anyone, but he doesn’t even warn the women or police, just allows the rape to happen

Comment

• Kidiot thinks rape is like weather quoting a famous republican. If it happens, might as well enjoy it.

more republican treasures... Two decades of rape enabling which cumulated in the election of a pig who advocates grabbing women by their privates.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am not sure how I should react to this.

Possible options:
                    a) Break down crying
                    b) Repeatedly hammering my head against a wall
                    c) Rolling over the floor in an uncontrollable fit of laughter
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Trump told hurricane victims at least they got a nice boat out of it. He told others to have fun.

Has he organized a paper towel throwing event yet?

Why must this pompous dumbass show up? I am sure people would rather he just stay home or do what he does best during a natural disaster being golfing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Well that’s great! Kid can go around herding up all the rapists before they can strike, utilizing his secret rape sense!
                        Ha. Ha.

You leftists claim to know who all the rapists are, but it's obvious that you just lie. But I'm telling the truth. I'm saying what everyone knows, that when a woman comes forth and says that she has known the accused for 35 years, dated him in high school, and says that he has NEVER done anything like that then he is, without a doubt, innocent. Ah, but you are a liberal hack.

He coaches women's basketball for goodness sake.

Comment

• Kidiot doubling down on his own stupidity...
                          This is classic stuff.
                          I bet he also believes that when a Mother says her son couldn't have done it, it's truth and he must be innocent...
                          Well, that's why we call him Kidiot
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He coaches women's basketball for goodness sake.

Good point Kid. Sexual predators would never seek privileged access to the dressing areas or vocational authority over the targets of their depravity.

Comment

You leftists claim to know who all the rapists are, but it's obvious that you just lie. But I'm telling the truth.
                              So now you’re a leftist who is talking to himself? You’re the only one here who claims a special ability to spot rapists.

Comment

Working...
                              X