X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I wonder if the media will report this.
    I would be surprised if Breitbart and/or FoxNews wouldn't report this
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Probably should have thrown him some paper towels instead. And been riding a dinosaur.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
        Baby squirrels freed from tail tangle in Wisconsin

A US wildlife centre has saved five young grey squirrels after their tails became dangerously fused together.

The siblings had become entangled with the grass and plastic strips their mother used to build the family nest.

They were handed in at the Wisconsin Humane Society's Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre, which worked to save their tails and possibly their lives.

The five were cut free with scissors while under anaesthetic.

Five squirrel siblings are saved by a US wildlife centre after their tails got dangerously tangled.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• And I thought this could only happen to rats (the so called rat king)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• ebola outbreak in mangina lol

Comment

• I SAID, STOP LAUGHING AT ME!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180918_105825.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	9360245

Comment

• Reports of crisis in Venezuela are vastly overstated. Certainly food is no problem:

Video of Nicolás Maduro eating in an Istanbul steak restaurant causes anger in crisis-hit Venezuela.

Blah

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180918_114606.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	9360248

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Susan Collins has suggested that Kavanaugh's lawyer (a woman) be able to question the accuser.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Is that going to change any of the facts?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Susan Collins has suggested that Kavanaugh's lawyer (a woman) be able to question the accuser.
                          To engage in slander. Brilliant, kidiot. You are such a genius... Not.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Because being called a liar and a slut sounds much better when a woman does it.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe the lawyer will accuse her of wearing provocative clothing and that she should have let it happen.

Republicans love rapists and rapist apologists. All starts with that one republican who ran against Ann Richards.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I wonder if Kavanaugh is rehearsing his tearful, "I have sinned, but Jesus has forgiven me." speech... I haven't heard a good one in a few years.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X