No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The president blames the California wildfires on environmentalists, who btw, have recently banned plastic straws in the land of fruits and nuts.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Pelosi: The anti-terrorism sanctions are bad because other countries want us to trade with terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Sounds like Manafort had a very very bad day at court

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/statu...68931010637828
        The prosecutor didn't have such a good day either, as Judge Ellis chewed his ass out for trying to get the defendant to compose a story regarding the conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Not that it's going to stop Manafort from going down.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The prosecutor didn't have such a good day either, as Judge Ellis chewed his ass out for trying to get the defendant to compose a story regarding the conspiracy theory.
            You don't have a clue. You see everything in those feces covered glasses. The prosecutor did just fine. You are stuck on nonissues. Gates basically sunk Manafort... Yet you are too blind to see it.

And asking for citations from you is like pulling teeth from a hen.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• So Trumps EPA no longer considers Asbestos to be harmful

In May, the EPA released a report detailing its new framework for evaluating the risk of its top prioritized substances. The report states that the agency will no longer consider the effect or presence of substances in the air, ground, or water in its risk assessments.

This news comes after the EPA reviewed its first batch of 10 chemicals under the 2016 amendment to the 1976 Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), which required the agency to continually reevaluate hundreds of potentially toxic chemicals to see whether they should face new restrictions or be removed from the market. The SNUR greenlights companies to use toxic chemicals like asbestos without thinking about how it will endanger people who are indirectly in contact with it.
              so as long as you stay away from air, ground and water you should be safe.
              On June 1, the EPA authorized a “SNUR” (Significant New Use Rule) which allows new products containing asbestos to be created on a case-by-case basis.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• If even half of the accusations are legitimate, the current United States secretary of commerce could rank among the biggest grifters in American history.

Wilbur Ross, Trump's Secretary of State is also a pretty crook who steals every chance he gets.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• As far as Trumpists and Republicans are concerned; That's just good "business"!
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You don't have a clue. You see everything in those feces covered glasses. The prosecutor did just fine. You are stuck on nonissues. Gates basically sunk Manafort... Yet you are too blind to see it.

And asking for citations from you is like pulling teeth from a hen.
                    Would like to note that getting a cite from Kid would be a secondary sourced opinion based upon the very "fake news/compromised/lying govt agencies" sources decried in the Fake News thread. So, just watch CNN - Breitbart does!

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's exactly why I ask him to cite/link on the regular.

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The ‘enemy of the people’ talk is working. A plurality of self-identified Republicans say they want Trump to have the power to take ‘bad’ media outlets out.

We as a country have a giant proble. In that about 20% of the population are complete drooling idiots. 43% of Republicans want to give Trump the power to shut down media outlets he does not like.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Would like to note that getting a cite from Kid would be a secondary sourced opinion based upon the very "fake news/compromised/lying govt agencies" sources decried in the Fake News thread. So, just watch CNN - Breitbart does!
                        Oh man when you left he was still a communist. That's gotta be some crazy whiplash.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Oh man when you left he was still a communist. That's gotta be some crazy whiplash.
                          I figure when Trump and the Republicans gets taken down, Kid will disappear for a while and return as radical neo-centrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-po...a=twitter_page

We as a country have a giant proble. In that about 20% of the population are complete drooling idiots. 43% of Republicans want to give Trump the power to shut down media outlets he does not like.
                            It is the sheeple who would voluntary give their butcher all the powers he desires
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Well, his arguments are in support of a pro-choice atheist, a man who married not one but 2 Communists, a man supported by an ex-KGB agent who worked for a Communist country which once vowed to "bury" us, so the whiplash is likely a minor case.

Comment

Working...
                              X