Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ming View Post

    And thanks for admitting you were wrong
    Not hard to admit that I was wrong about the number of Maxine Waters type democrats out there, but no problem.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

      Except you constantly make typos. Your spelling is just as poor as your reasoning. You have no logic
      Ah, I admit to making typos. So bad. But it's too bad that you are incapable of admitting that you don't use logic, because I'm smart enough to know that I make typos but people like you can't even comprehend logic, so you just figure that you always use it correctly.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
        You have no clue about economics.
        I know enough to know that when prices increase by 1 percentage point faster than they did the previous year that that isn't evidence of a scam. It's also pretty normal. If you think otherwise please provide evidence of any economist that thinks going from 1% inflation to 2% inflation is a really big deal.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

          Ah, I admit to making typos. So bad. But it's too bad that you are incapable of admitting that you don't use logic, because I'm smart enough to know that I make typos but people like you can't even comprehend logic, so you just figure that you always use it correctly.
          You don't understand the topic you're attempting to discuss. It's quite sad and pitiful. Smart enough? LOL. No. You're not. I have a far more extensive background than you in the subject of economics. You don't understand how just a few percentage higher in inflation can increase prices dramatically. The tax cut was indeed a huge scam. It didn't help average americans, and whatever minimal gains most Americans saw were wiped out by increasing prices of commodities. You really don't have a clue about anything.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

            You don't understand the topic you're attempting to discuss. It's quite sad and pitiful. Smart enough? LOL. No. You're not. I have a far more extensive background than you in the subject of economics. You don't understand how just a few percentage higher in inflation can increase prices dramatically. The tax cut was indeed a huge scam. It didn't help average americans, and whatever minimal gains most Americans saw were wiped out by increasing prices of commodities. You really don't have a clue about anything.
            This is too stupid to respond to, but then that's how you started out. Please continue to make a big deal about an inflation rate of 2.9%. I shouldn't really try to get in your way.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

              This is too stupid to respond to, but then that's how you started out. Please continue to make a big deal about an inflation rate of 2.9%. I shouldn't really try to get in your way.
              You again prove how little you know about economics. And again most Americans are opposed to the tax scam.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

              Comment


              • Yet again, thanks for proving you WERE WRONG!

                You first said this
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                The only other person that refers to tax cuts as a tax scam is Maxine Waters, as far as I can tell.
                And then when you were shown proof of just how wrong you were... you responded with this..
                Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Thanks for proving that a lot of democrats think tax cuts are a scam.
                So yes, YOU WERE PROVED WRONG and you lame ass response admits it...




                "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
                Lessons in Christianity.

                Keep on Civin'
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                Comment


                • Don't worry, he'll be back soon claiming victory.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                  Comment


                  • Congratulations Ming. Lol

                    Comment


                    • Careful Ming... You don't want his head to implode. I will miss the endless entertainment.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                      Comment


                      • Ocasio-Cortez used gang related language to try to get Muslims elected to Congress.

                        Comment


                        • I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

                          Comment


                          • Tax cuts are great for your country ... Trump making America Great Again

                            BREAKING: U.S. borrowing expected to hit $329 billion in the current quarter.
                            This would be the largest July-September deficit in 8 years and would equate to a 74% rise over last year.
                            In other words, Trump is bankrupting the Country like he did his businesses.
                            https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...61270336790528

                            There has never been a greater borrowing since almost a decade
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 31, 2018, 15:17.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                            Comment


                            • In other news:
                              Seems like there are enough singers to form a choir

                              https://hillreporter.com/mueller-rep...d-justice-4878
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                In other news:
                                Seems like there are enough singers to form a choir

                                https://hillreporter.com/mueller-rep...d-justice-4878
                                Ghoulanna's expected response: Obstruction of justice is not illegal if a President does it. (Same thing kid would say).

                                Now he has direct evidence that Trump committed a crime.
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X