Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Hogg to adults walking away, "shame on you!"
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

See how much you can trade with the terrorists after we bomb them.
      I thought the reason why everyone should vote for Trump was, that Hillary is a warmonger, whereas Trump is a protectionist/isolationist and economical supergenius who would concentrate on rebuilding the USA instead of waging wars
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Only on Mon, Wed, and Fridays.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I thought the reason why everyone should vote for Trump was, that Hillary is a warmonger, whereas Trump is a protectionist/isolationist and economical supergenius who would concentrate on rebuilding the USA instead of waging wars
          Coming from the people colluding with terrorists.

Comment

• Who is colluding with terrorists? Trump?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
              Who is colluding with terrorists? Trump?
              Most probably, after all he is best buddy with young Kim
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• And don't forget Putin.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sounds like Manafort had a very very bad day at court
                  I have seen some cold stares in my life but watching Paul Manafort stare down his former deputy, arms crossed, as Rick Gates recounted the long list of his alleged crimes was remarkable

Comment

• Despite the fact that the IG found that James Comey mishandled FBI records the DoJ has refused to preserve those records so that the public can see them.

Comment

• Still trying to arrest Hillary? She resigned as Secretary of State more than FIVE YEARS AGO.

It's just seedy and vindictive, not to mention hypocritical -- especially when Trump is using an unsecured cell phone, and both Ivanka and Kushner are among 6 admin officials confirmed as using private servers to conduct government business.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• No. This is on Sessions.

Comment

• “To be clear: ANTIFA, an all-white fascist organization, just grew violent and attacked an all-black and Hispanic police force. Because I, a BLACK woman, was eating breakfast. Is this the civil rights era all over again?”
                          - Candace Owens

Comment

• Candace Owens is one of America's all-time great con artists. She realized there is a vast market of old white people who need moral validation for their racism and she is serving her market beautifully. You go, girl! Grift the grits!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Despite the fact that the IG found that James Comey mishandled FBI records the DoJ has refused to preserve those records so that the public can see them.
                              False.

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — The Latest on the trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort (all times local):

Embezzlement, money laundering and so many more crimes... Yet all you can talk about is some fake story about the FBI you couldn't prove if you tried.

Oh and please stop pretending you are ignoring me.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post
                                Candace Owens is one of America's all-time great con artists. She realized there is a vast market of old white people who need moral validation for their racism and she is serving her market beautifully. You go, girl! Grift the grits!
                                Ah. You're one of those people ....

Comment

Working...
                                X