No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't you try using an actual argument? When was the last time you did that? Seriously. You bit is getting tiresome, especially since you just do a different version of your brother's bit.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• When was the last time you used an actual argument?
      You never provide stats to back up any of your rants.
      You simply insult people that disagree with you.
      You routinely quote headlines from alt-right sites without even reading the story.
      You never provide any support for the made up crap you pull out of your ass...
      And when proven wrong, which you are most of the time, you change the subject, change the argument, or simply insult people.

Talk about tiresome...

If we did a poll here about the person that makes the most stuff up with no facts to support themselves, you would win hands down.
      And if all you are going to do is insult people that disagree with you... find another site to do it, because you are very tiresome.

So just continue the insults so I can just ban your ass...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• All you are doing is psych ops. I never fall for it. It never works on me. You only harm the other weak minded people on this site. You are a very aggressive harmful person.

Comment

• So just continue the insults so I can just ban your ass...
          And what part of that do you not understand.
          I look forward to your next post
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Wow. Tough guy.

Comment

• It's my job... so your next personal insult to any member will earn you some time off... and maybe you will use the time to find some other site that will put up with all your insults.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I know what I want for Christmas.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  It's my job... so your next personal insult to any member will earn you some time off... and maybe you will use the time to find some other site that will put up with all your insults.
                  Good job banning people because they say things you can't stand to hear. Good job tough guy.

Comment

• You have been warned repeatedly about personal insults. It has nothing to do with your opinions.
                    We can just laugh at your opinions.

So, you will not be warned again... the next personal insult earns you a vacation.
                    If that isn't clear enough for you, I don't expect you to be posting in the near future.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Good job banning people because they say things you can't stand to hear. Good job tough guy.
                      I guess it is easy:
                      You just have to look at what Donald Trump does
                      and then do the exact opposite

I have no doubts that Donald Trump would last just a few hours on Apolyton, before getting banned ... just because he is deliberately insulting peple left and right
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't read your posts. Your **** is old tough guy.

Comment

• What's the over/under? Two months
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I guess it is easy:
                            You just have to look at what Donald Trump does
                            and then do the exact opposite

I have no doubts that Donald Trump would last just a few hours on Apolyton, before getting banned ... just because he is deliberately insulting peple left and right
                            If you take offense to it then it's probably true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

If you take offense to it then it's probably true.
                              The probability for Trump, to say things that are true, is extremly low
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X