Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Your Paranoia is astonishing, especially as even the people at the DOJ were handpicked by Donnie.
    That they put their duty to the state/constitution above any obedience to Trump, is a rather good sign.

Lets come with a few additional examples:
    EPA: Firm in the grip of the right wing ... they abandoned scientific procedures and turned the EPA into a subordinate of the coil/oil industry
    HHS: Firm in the grip of the right wing. They actively suppress reports that show the benefits of Obamacare and also removed scientific papers regarding LGBT health
    Education: Firm in the grip of right wing Betsy deVos, who actively campaigns against public schools
    State department: Starved to near death ... with staunch rightwing Trump followers getting into positions of power (exam,ple: Richard Grenell, Donnnies Ambassador to Germany)

Supreme Court: If any of the remaining democratic judges goes (and Trump/Pence are to get their pick (with senate/congress still in republican hands), the supreme court will experience an extreme shift to the right. Most probably this will turn the wheel of time back several decades (for example with rights of women over their body, or LGBT rights)

and so on
    None of those are significant at all with respect to spreading propaganda, but they can make some difference, as you mentioned. Take the Dept of Ed. There is very little she can do to make a real difference. The Left is so entrenched in the education system that it's very difficult for her. But it's very good that she was appointed. Don't get me wrong about that.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Still the drafting of the final report was a team process:

And Strzok even supported reopening the injvestigation, when additional eMails surfaced, and even co-wrote the letter with Comey that may have been part of the reasons why Trump won the election:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Strzok#FBI
      Why in the world would you use Wikipedia regarding this? So what if he supported reopening the investigation? They had already decided that she was innocent. BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED THE INVESTIGATION.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

You are delusional and hysterical.

Please seek help. That concludes any further interaction. I really have nothing else to say to you.

Hillary was investigated eight times, including by the GOP led Congress and was subjected to a 13 hour hearing. She was never found in committing any wrong doing.

And with that, please seek help. You truly need help.
        Never even asked to testify under oath. She had her attorney right there with her too. Total joke.

Comment

• I bet Giancarlo thinks the FBI got the hacked DNC server.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I bet Giancarlo thinks the FBI got the hacked DNC server.
            You are such a delusional basket case. You should have your own forum where you can post all the fake kidiot news you want. Stop trashing threads with your vapid idiocy.

It isn't the fault of anyone here you refuse to use your mind and post hysterical verbal diarrhea you heard on faux news. Stop trying to push your inadequacies on the rest of us.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

God are you delusional. Does the left control the White House? Does the left control the Senate? Does the left control the House? Does the left control the Supreme Court. Is Mueller from the left. Are most of the judges being appointed to federal positions from the left? Just what are all these institutions that you think the Left has taken over.
              The most important one, Academia.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

None of those are significant at all with respect to spreading propaganda, but they can make some difference, as you mentioned. Take the Dept of Ed. There is very little she can do to make a real difference. The Left is so entrenched in the education system that it's very difficult for her. But it's very good that she was appointed. Don't get me wrong about that.
                You are the one supporting fascist bigots, including those who have made discriminating against minorities as legitimate. And DeVos is an unqualified idiot. You seem to like unqualified idiots. She has no experience in education.

You want more morons in society though. That means more voters for the right wing. You will fail. By the way, DeVos like most of trump picks is disgustingly incompetent. So her incompetence is what makes it difficult for her.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                  And DeVos is an unqualified idiot. You seem to like unqualified idiots. She has no experience in education.
                  Betsy deVos is also a good example for the selling of appointments under the Trump administration to the highest bidder.
                  The only reason why Betsy got the job obviously is the fact, that she and her family donated a lot of money to the GOP.
                  And the only reason why she went through the confirmation hearing is, that the republicans hold the majority in the committee and the senate (and still, 2 republican senators voted against Betsy)
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• There can only be one reason?

Comment

• She is not unqualified. I think I read some op-ed piece making that claim because she doesn't believe in the Dept.

Comment

She is not unqualified. I think I read some op-ed piece making that claim because she doesn't believe in the Dept.
                        She is extremely unqualified, like most of trumps administration. She has no clue what she is doing. That's why I think you like her. Unqualified and clueless. That's why you vote the way you do.

Comment

• The "logic" of the Trump-Administration gets stranger and stranger, day by day:
                          (or perhaps I should say: Day by day the Trump administration is diligently working at tearing the walls between Satire and Reality more and more down)

The Trump administration is literally claiming that Obama regulations on Fuel Economy should be lifted because high fuel efficiency will lead to more fatal car accidents since people will be able to afford to drive their cars more.
                          https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status...06498411343873

Well, if the Trump administration worries about people being able to drive more, why not keep the fuel efficiency standards and put taxes on fuel?
                          These taxes then can be used to finance all of the welfare programs that Donnie has cut during the last year and the first half of this one.

Win-Win ...
                          less americans driving (and having accidents), still fuel efficient cars (which is good for the environment) and the poor people will be glad that their welfare proghrams can be put into power again.

Maybe the money out of the fuel taxes may even be sufficient to finance a single payer health insurance system
                          (perhaps this would also be the step to stop the USA from being the only country in the western world, where medical bills are the most significant contributor to private bankruptcies)
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 1, 2018, 14:05.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• What a bunch of ****ing idiots. Where is the qualification?

Comment

• Trump claimed you need an ID to buy groceries. This man is an idiot and his brain is mush. I believe he is suffering from severe dementia and alzhemiers. His daddy suffered from it. Anyone who defends this idiocy is a fool in their own regard.

I long for the days when we had a smart man in the white house. At this point, even Dubya looks smart compared to this stupid unqualified moron. Shame on this country for allowing him to be in the oval office.

Comment

Working...
                              X