Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

I'm against capital punishment. But Trump has broken the law and should be prosecuted for it. 20-30 years in prison would be suitable.

By the way, capital punishment is something you on the far right love. You want to execute minorities afyerall.
    That's funny because Trump hasn't even been charged with a crime and you want to put him in prison for 20 years. Remind me again why I should vote democrat.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's funny because Trump hasn't even been charged with a crime and you want to put him in prison for 20 years. Remind me again why I should vote democrat.
      Oh he will be. And notice I said I'm for prosecuting him. Do yoy know what the word prosecution means? You shouldn't vote at all.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I know you think it's ethical to investigate people because you hate them. But that's not ethical.
        Just like how republicans did to Hillary and found nothing? And when a republican like Mueller investigates Trump, sends former staffers to jail on plea bargain or trial.

Keep digging, kid. Your head is about to implode.

By the way, I want crimes investigated fully, hence why I'm strongly in favor of investigating this criminal administration.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You guys want to hear something funny? What if Trump really was like Stalin, and he got all the power. Then he put people like JM in the Gulag for crimes. That would be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Just like how republicans did to Hillary and found nothing? And when a republican like Mueller investigates Trump, sends former staffers to jail on plea bargain or trial.

Keep digging, kid. Your head is about to implode.

By the way, I want crimes investigated fully, hence why I'm strongly in favor of investigating this criminal administration.
            Hillary was investigated by Peter Strzok you twit.

Comment

You guys want to hear something funny? What if Trump really was like Stalin, and he got all the power. Then he put people like JM in the Gulag for crimes. That would be funny.
              Who claimed that Trump is like Stalin?

I for my part wouldn't ... before Stalin became the paranoid autocrat who put people into Gulags (or had them murdered) left and right,
              he was quite successful in leading/supporting a revolution.

These shoes would be a few sizes too big to fit for Trump
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Hillary was investigated by Peter Strzok you twit.
                Hillary was investigated by an FBI team of which Strzok was a member.
                IIRC one of the important things, said by the FBI, was that at no point Strzok did decide anything alone,
                and that all decisio making within the team involved several team members
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Who claimed that Trump is like Stalin?

I for my part wouldn't ... before Stalin became the paranoid autocrat who put people into Gulags (or had them murdered) left and right,
                  he was quite successful in leading/supporting a revolution.

These shoes would be a few sizes too big to fit for Trump
                  Stalin was supported while he was consolidating power, and after he became dictator. He got support while Lenin was in his death bed and supposedly dictated a letter saying not to let Stalin be leader. The communists supported him through all that and even while he sent people to the Gulags. Even people in the Gulags supported Stalin. Because they were communists.

Comment

... Because they were communists.
                    Actually because Stalin had very successful Propaganda people.
                    I have to admit that this nis the only thing that Stalin has in common (i.e. that Trumps Propaganda is very good at deceiving the masses.
                    (well, perhaps even in these regards Stalin was a little bit better than Trump, as he managed to convince a larger part of his countries population than Trump does)
                    But outside of this point all similarities end

Comment

Actually because Stalin had very successful Propaganda people.
                      I have to admit that this nis the only thing that Stalin has in common (i.e. that Trumps Propaganda is very good at deceiving the masses.
                      (well, perhaps even in these regards Stalin was a little bit better than Trump, as he managed to convince a larger part of his countries population than Trump does)
                      But outside of this point all similarities end
                      Well Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyann are incredible but the Left has taken over all of the institutions, just like communists. So there isn't much we can do except rallies. We can't even wear our hats in public.

Comment

Hillary was investigated by an FBI team of which Strzok was a member.
                        IIRC one of the important things, said by the FBI, was that at no point Strzok did decide anything alone,
                        and that all decisio making within the team involved several team members
                        No. He led the investigation.

Comment

No. He led the investigation.
                          Still the drafting of the final report was a team process:
                          He changed the description of Clinton's actions from "grossly negligent", which could be a criminal offense, to "extremely careless".[3] The draft was reviewed and corrected by several people and its creation was a team process.
                          And Strzok even supported reopening the injvestigation, when additional eMails surfaced, and even co-wrote the letter with Comey that may have been part of the reasons why Trump won the election:
                          Later, when additional emails were discovered a few days before the election, Strzok supported reopening the Clinton investigation.[24] He then co-wrote the letter[25] that Comey used to inform Congress, which "reignited the email controversy in the final days" and "played a key role in a controversial FBI decision that upended Hillary Clinton's campaign."

Comment

Well Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyann are incredible but the Left has taken over all of the institutions, just like communists. So there isn't much we can do except rallies. We can't even wear our hats in public.
                            God are you delusional. Does the left control the White House? Does the left control the Senate? Does the left control the House? Does the left control the Supreme Court. Is Mueller from the left. Are most of the judges being appointed to federal positions from the left? Just what are all these institutions that you think the Left has taken over.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Your Paranoia is astonishing, especially as even the people at the DOJ were handpicked by Donnie.
                              That they put their duty to the state/constitution above any obedience to Trump, is a rather good sign.

Lets come with a few additional examples:
                              EPA: Firm in the grip of the right wing ... they abandoned scientific procedures and turned the EPA into a subordinate of the coil/oil industry
                              HHS: Firm in the grip of the right wing. They actively suppress reports that show the benefits of Obamacare and also removed scientific papers regarding LGBT health
                              Education: Firm in the grip of right wing Betsy deVos, who actively campaigns against public schools
                              State department: Starved to near death ... with staunch rightwing Trump followers getting into positions of power (exam,ple: Richard Grenell, Donnnies Ambassador to Germany)

Supreme Court: If any of the remaining democratic judges goes (and Trump/Pence are to get their pick (with senate/congress still in republican hands), the supreme court will experience an extreme shift to the right. Most probably this will turn the wheel of time back several decades (for example with rights of women over their body, or LGBT rights)

and so on

Comment

You guys want to hear something funny? What if Trump really was like Stalin, and he got all the power. Then he put people like JM in the Gulag for crimes. That would be funny.
                                You are delusional and hysterical.

Please seek help. That concludes any further interaction. I really have nothing else to say to you.

Hillary was investigated eight times, including by the GOP led Congress and was subjected to a 13 hour hearing. She was never found in committing any wrong doing.

And with that, please seek help. You truly need help.

Comment

Working...
                                X