No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME magazine person of the year is...

I guess it matters how soon Mueller can issue the indictments and lead Trump out of Mar-a-Lago in shackles...
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• "Flynn turned state's evidence today so Mueller really is working his way to the top. Soon we will see if Republicans value country over party or the other way around in the face of Trump's treason"

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• News regarding Trump and the Time-Magazine.

A first draft of the Time-Cover with the person of the year has been leaked ... Trump will be happy

Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 26, 2017, 07:59.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• So many angry retards to choose from.

Comment

• News from Trumps racehorse family:
            Donald jr. claiming that an Economist-Article says that Trump made lots of economic archievements during his first 10 months
            https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...58985922961408

The truth ... the article says that the archievements are Obamas Archievements and Trump just was lucky to be able to profit from them as aftereffect of Obamas rule ... which doesn't keep him from claiming that they are his own archievements
            https://twitter.com/Sergeant_Meow/st...61562370809859

Somehow Donald jr. is like his father:
            If an article is longr than 1 page and doesn't contain everything condensed in a maximum of 10 bullet points ... and instead contains lots of text without pictures, then it goes beyond Donald jrs. attention span and comprehension capability
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Scumbag lying journalists even faked experiencing Thanksgiving on MSNBC's Morning Joe. It's only natural. They lie every day.

Comment

• I loved their response.

Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborogh welcomed viewers back from the Thanksgiving holiday by making fun of the 'shocked' and 'saddened' individuals who expressed outrage over the show's decision to pre-tape their episode on Friday.

'Do you believe these people?' Scarborough could be heard saying to Brzezinski and the show's panelists, with the host in mid-conversation as the program began on Monday.

'Every time we do a Thanksgiving episode we tape it, and then we make fun of the fact that we're taping it.'

Scarborough went on to reenact one of the moments that played out on air last Friday, saying: '"How was your dinner? Oh, I am stuffed," and then Willie [Geist] will always go, "But, boy, that game last night."'

He then stated: 'It's very obvious. You would have to be extraordinarily...'

Brzezisnki cut him off at that point and said: 'A moron. Maybe Trump was watching and - oh, my god, that's it.'

The hosts, who could not contain their laughter throughout the opening segment, later informed viewers: 'And we're gonna do it again on Christmas.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4zeXix5Zj
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  "we're going to do it again on Christmas"

And of course the main source of the outrage was from Breitbart and Fox. I guess they were the morons that they referenced.

So did you watch it Kid or are you just parroting what your masters ordered?
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You love kool aid

Comment

• I guess it was silly to expect a real response.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Donald Trump:
                        Lets make a Fake News Network-Competiton.
                        But please leave one of the biggest sources for fake news out, because I like them

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...47410472480769

In connection with this:

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          I guess it was silly to expect a real response.
                          Not surprising that you now lie.

Comment

• I guess its still silly to expect a real response
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess it's silly for you to be offended by fake news as you claim.

Comment

• Typical Kid. Where did I say I was offended? I just posted a response to it and said I though it was funny.
                                Don't you get tired of just making stuff up?

Especially when anyone can go back and read the thread and see that you just pulled it out of your ass.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X