No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a thread about fake news reporting, or a fake thread about news reporting?

Comment

• Real thread with fake posts from real people with fake names about real news that sounds fake.

Comment

• It's a fountain of Truthiness!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          The USA are leaving the UNESCO.

According to unconfirmed informations, Trump told some aides that the values promoted by UNESCO, which are international cooperation in education, science, culture and communication, go totally against the values Trump stands for
          While it on apperance may sound like yet another brainfart from Mr Trumpgh, there are actually seems to be some serious problems in the UNESCO.

It looks like the UN likes to give control to fanatics when it comes to womens rights, human ditto and apparently education.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Trump has decertified the Iran nuclear deal today, and over the last few day thrown so many 'poison pills' into the NAFTA deal, it's doomed. He's like a toddler with a hammer... if only he hits himself in the head.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Tom Hanks:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Senator Jeff Flake won't seek reelection because of the nastiness of the GOP politics that were introduced with Donald Trump

Funally someone who draws a line
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• They were pretty nasty when Obama was president.

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear now that Trump is out to destroy the US as a global power by causing endless internal division and infighting. Don't let him or we all have to speak a mix of Russian, Chinese and North-Korean soon.
                    Blah

Comment

• The Republican party has gone down the drain and is somewhere deep in the sewer terrorizing the sewer alligators.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                        I think it's pretty clear now that Trump is out to destroy the US as a global power by causing endless internal division and infighting. Don't let him or we all have to speak a mix of Russian, Chinese and North-Korean soon.
                        Canada will take you on as the new province of "Southern Canada". You won't need to learn a foreign language.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                          The Republican party has gone down the drain and is somewhere deep in the sewer terrorizing the sewer alligators.
                          A lot of members of the GOP may be in the sewers because they want to find a good access point into Trumps backside orifices

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Canada will take you on as the new province of "Southern Canada". You won't need to learn a foreign language.
                            You just want ppl to learn Canadian
                            Blah

Comment

• Syria is bigger than you might think!

Have Russian air support and Syrian forces really reclaimed 500,000 sq km of territory from IS?
                              Blah

Comment

• Amazing,, Russia has tripled the size of Syria!

Comment

Working...
                                X