No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasn't fake news, it was political satire. However Trump voters can't tell the difference, they might as well have used stories from the Daily Show or the Colbert Report.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I get my news on Poly.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Trump caught lying again
        Trump: Otto Warmbier was tortured beyond belief by North Korea

US-Coroner (who examined Ottos corpse):Ottos body doesn't show any injuries that can be attributed to torture

Parents and Donald Trump have said American student, who died days after release, was disfigured and had teeth ‘rearranged’ in detention

Trumps Pinocchio-Nose will soon be long enough to poke Mars at its closest distance to earth
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Secretary Price resigns. This is fake because he was actually fired. "Drain the swamp" . Trump is the swamp.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• One has to admit that Trump is quite the jokester with regards to Price, however.
            Trump, one of the presidents (or maybe even THE president) with the highest travel expenses for his own entertainment (i.e. his repeated flights to his golf clubs), told the press with regards to Price that "he did not like the “optics” of members of his cabinet –- the wealthiest ever assembled -– flying at great expense to taxpayers."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-flights-trump

I am not sure if this was this interview or another one with regards to the firing of Price, but one of the interviews by Trump witrh regards to the fiing of Price even took place aboard Airforce One, when Trump was (once again, as usual for him) using it to fly to one of his golf clubs
            :
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• LEFT: Fake news photoshopped image being retweeted among the stupid --- RIGHT: Actual original photo of Michael Bennett dancing in locker room

Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 30, 2017, 18:49.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm sure if Kidiot was here, he'd say the one on the right had been Photoshoped by the fanatical liburals.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump is succeeding in making Americans hate the NFL

Comment

• I for one am happy that the Chargers are failing so completely in their new home in Los Angeles. Suck it, Dean Spanos.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Trump is succeeding in making Americans hate Americans
                      FTFY
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• All we are saying,
                        Is give hate a chance...
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Entertainment fake news:
                          Guns don't kill people, giant props of guns kill people. #MarilynManson
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Oops - guns killing people again. Have they started burnings mosques in Vegas yet? Why is no-one condemning middle aged, white Christians? Shouldn't they be rounded up and questioned?

Comment

• They should relax the weapons laws even more and allow free american citizens to openly carry weapons on music concerts, even against the explicit wsishes of the concert organizers.
                              Free american citizens need to defend themselves ... everywhere

Comment

• The USA are leaving the UNESCO.

According to unconfirmed informations, Trump told some aides that the values promoted by UNESCO, which are international cooperation in education, science, culture and communication, go totally against the values Trump stands for

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                  -Jrabbit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Now he's just being an ass.

• Broken_Erika
                                  Broken_Erika commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That's because; International Cooperation, science and education are for commie snowflakes!
                              Working...
                              X