No announcement yet.

KKK announces victory parade in North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am amazed at the people who continue to defend police officers even after the video evidence comes out.

My relationship with many of my family members has suffered the last 2 years.

JM
    (Discussions about their support for Trump has been relatively tame versus discussions about their defence of the police in the Tamir Rice murder, for example.)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I am amazed at the people who continue to defend police officers even after the video evidence comes out.

My relationship with many of my family members has suffered the last 2 years.

JM
      (Discussions about their support for Trump has been relatively tame versus discussions about their defence of the police in the Tamir Rice murder, for example.)
      Are you saying every police officer is guilty?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        **** that noise, we have video footage of a lot of these extra-judicial murders now. The days when you could just drop a handgun at the scene and claim the nasty black man drew first are gladly coming to an end.
        Video doesn't matter in many cases. Liberals see it one way and they rest of us see it the other way. It's like the OJ Simpson case. Polls show most black people thought he was innocent. Most whites knew he was guilty. In the civil case he had to testify, and it became obvious that he did it. Plus liberals are generally ignorant of all the facts, and don't care about finding them out

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Plus liberals are generally ignorant of all the facts, and don't care about finding them out
          Blah blah blah... more generalizations and broad sweeping crap. Enough of your anti liberal crap.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Blah blah blah... more generalizations and broad sweeping crap. Enough of your anti liberal crap.
            Enough of your anti conservative crap.

Comment

If you made the same sweeping negative comments against conservatives, I would warn you as well.

But keep it up... I see a vacation in your very near future.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

If you made the same sweeping negative comments against conservatives, I would warn you as well.

But keep it up... I see a vacation in your very near future.

How about you get off my back. It's obvious that you're the bigot. That's why you're acting like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  How about you get off my back. It's obvious that you're the bigot. That's why you're acting like one.
                  Some people just don't get it...

See Yah....
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

See Yah....
                    I miss Kidicious.

Comment

That map is far more scarier than this years Electoral map.
                      Really? I thought the constitutional carry map would be far scarier. 11 states and counting!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Wow. Grandpa Troll is an unashamed racist. Who knew? Oh right, everybody.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Wow. Grandpa Troll is an unashamed racist. Who knew? Oh right, everybody.
                          It seems clear, from his poasts in this thrade, that he supports freedom of speech for everyone.

It also seems clear that he is not expressing any support for the KKK.

I also support freedom of speech for everyone.

Including for those with whom I disagree.

Comment

In fact, I even support freedom of speech for Dashi.

Comment

See Yah....
                              well i wanted to do this at least once...

BANHAMMER!!!

“...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                It seems clear, from his poasts in this thrade, that he supports freedom of speech for everyone.

It also seems clear that he is not expressing any support for the KKK.

I also support freedom of speech for everyone.

Including for those with whom I disagree.
                                He compared BLM to the KKK.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X