No announcement yet.

KKK announces victory parade in North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not in favour of unrestricted free speech. Prejudice is taught, not inherent. I'd rather have a million bigots feeling oppressed than one person living in fear because of their race.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

BLM has a good cause. They, like many groups taking up a cause, attract fringe elements. There is a lot of hate speech from some people in that group toward Police and white people in general. That being said, it is clear that it is based on how black people are treated in this country. There is no denying that blacks do not receive the same treatment as whites from law enforcement in nearly every part of the country.

The KKK, on the other hand, spews its hate from pure racism without any regard to anything other than race. There is no place in a civil society for them. Yes...they have the right to march....but it sucks. It is a price of freedom for all that they do.

BLM just wants the freedom for all thing for black people too.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        I'm not in favour of unrestricted free speech. Prejudice is taught, not inherent. I'd rather have a million bigots feeling oppressed than one person living in fear because of their race.
        Ahhh...now we desend into the "Who decides" argument and the slippery slope predictions that will surely follow.

Freedom has many prices. Unrestricted free speech can be just one of them.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Trump will make free speech great again by allowing him to sue anyone who says something he doesn't like...

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Wow. Grandpa Troll is an unashamed racist. Who knew? Oh right, everybody.
            See its ok to call me a name, lie since its not true, hide behind the computer screen and OMG make a statement...

What did I say or do to make you sure I am an unashamed racist?

Im not but its a serious thing to say, tell me with your wise and infinite wisdom, why do you think I am a an unashamed racist?

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
              It seems clear, from his poasts in this thrade, that he supports freedom of speech for everyone.

It also seems clear that he is not expressing any support for the KKK.

I also support freedom of speech for everyone.

Including for those with whom I disagree.
              I dont know this DaShi but this person has called me this before...I know he or she (as not sure who this person is) could be ignorant, but they wouldnt say it to my face if they met me in real life, but many people found if your fingers hit a key and it shows a letter or combination of letters you can put what you want.

I dont mean harm to Dashi but to me its a serious thing to say this.

Anyhoo, headed to bed Good night all..oh and I forgive ya Dashi, your just wrong and seriously you should go around telling people things like this, some people may would take it to another level, me I will just say please dont spread false rumors about me, thats not right!

Regards

Gramps

Comment

He compared BLM to the KKK.
                Ok I see you took time to not read what I said but did take time to jump to an incorrect conclusion.

All I said was BLM protests all Black Lives Matter no matter why they die its wrong.

Then I said the KKK spews Hate

Now my point if you will is both groups have protection to speak their views and yes suffer or reap if you will the seeds and crops they produce.

Now, how did I say they were the same with the exception they both have the right to free speech?

Well, take care I am headed to bed

Gramps

Comment

Thank you for just confirming what I was saying. Of course you don't see the problem with what you said. I guess just like pedophiles, christians have the right to whinge about how unfair they think the world is to them.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                    Ahhh...now we desend into the "Who decides" argument and the slippery slope predictions that will surely follow.

Freedom has many prices. Unrestricted free speech can be just one of them.
                    And 'freedom of speech' has many, many restrictions. If I publically call my boss an idiot, I get fired, with little or no recourse. If I expose classified government activities, I'm a traitor. If I say you rape children, you can sue me for libel. If I print t-shirts with Mickey Mouse on them, copywrite infringement.

Why is the right to racist speech protected in the US? Because Americans want it.
                    What does the right to give unlimited money to politicians even have to do with 'speech'? Because the US has an amazingly corrupt political system and is OK with it.

Racism is taught. If racists don't have a public forum, there will be less racists incidents. Sure you'll have lone wolf attacks, but organized racism will end.

But so far, Trump has appointed mostly 'suspected' racists... America is fvcked.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You can get fired for being a racist with no recourse, so I guess you're not free to be a racist after all.

Comment

Thank you for just confirming what I was saying. Of course you don't see the problem with what you said. I guess just like pedophiles, christians have the right to whinge about how unfair they think the world is to them.
                        WTF? You seem to be the only one that is seeing something that isn't there. Please point out exactly what you seem to have a problem with since nobody else seems to see it.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The internet is very serious business, you guise.
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            WTF? You seem to be the only one that is seeing something that isn't there. Please point out exactly what you seem to have a problem with since nobody else seems to see it.
                            I don't expect you or serial rapists to understand the point I am making.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I wouldn't mind a clarification either. I didn't find it that clear.
                              And I'm really confused with how serial rapists are involved.
                              Do we have any serial rapists here?
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Weird. Because I was confused on how BLM came up in a discussion about the KKK and the right for hate groups to have free speech.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X