KKK announces victory parade in North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing to be glad I'm Canadian!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      BLM is entirely different then KKK. For one, BLM doesn't spew hate.

JM
      (I also think they can have their parade. But what does that say about the people who voted Trump? The KKK didn't have victory parades for Bush (either).)
      Huh? Have you seen the "kill all white people" garbage spray painted on buildings during BLM riots? That is hatred and you know it. Another one had a muslim guy driving through the ghetto getting his car stolen claiming it was due to Trump but it turns out car theives actually are mainly just interested in stealing cars.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
        A few dumbasses don't define a Presidency.

Just like Black Panthers intimidating Philly voters in 2008 did not define Obama's.

Fringe elements quickly fade when new governments take hold.
        Exactly, besides the majority of these supposed incodences have been proven to be false. Like the muslim woman who claimed she was attacked in San Diego only when questioned by police about inconsistencies in her story she admitted she had lied and made the whole thing up.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeh. And all those black people who claimed to be slaves... Bondage freaks.
          And those black people who claimed they got lynched... suicides.
          And those 'ovens' and 'death camps' in Germany - kilns for the ceramics industry.
          - Breitbart

We know we can trust the US government now!
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm curious. Are liberals allowed to 'exercise their 2nd amendment rights' like Trump encourages others to do? Is NC an open carry state?

Comment

As long as they don't look black/hispanic/muslim I'm sure they'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                I'm curious. Are liberals allowed to 'exercise their 2nd amendment rights' like Trump encourages others to do? Is NC an open carry state?
                Trump is going to push national open carry
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It is a concealed carry state for sure!
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Her ya go as of January 2016
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That map is far more scarier than this years Electoral map.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm surprised South Carolina doesn't let people pretend they're a cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          That map is far more scarier than this years Electoral map.
                          This is one reason I avoid the US, even though I live an hour drive from the border. The local news in Winnipeg suggests a lot less Manitobans will be heading south for 'black Friday' sales, or weekend get-aways.

Comment

If you were already willing to brave US shoppers on Black Friday, guns shouldn't scare you at all ...

Comment

This is one reason I avoid the US, even though I live an hour drive from the border. The local news in Winnipeg suggests a lot less Manitobans will be heading south for 'black Friday' sales, or weekend get-aways.
                              Just look at the election map and stay out of the blue.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                                I voted for Trump and did not vote for that POS Obama, but didnt sit and whine like a B!@tch over it, I saw where he publicly ridiculed Lawmen for killing blacks BEFORE dues process and then end result many officers cleared, did this show me anything? Yes, the POTUS is a POS who took his own people of color because it seemed right at the time. Not that is mattered because it didnt.
                                **** that noise, we have video footage of a lot of these extra-judicial murders now. The days when you could just drop a handgun at the scene and claim the nasty black man drew first are gladly coming to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X