Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is better for a society to be mostly Christian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Median household income!= state GDP. But then you know those are two entirely different concepts? IF California is second in income and only 14th in what they actually produce, that speaks volumes. Obviously Californians are overpaid.
    Oh wow. Californians are better off, better educated and live in a better state. Stop touting up your state and skewing statistics for your own purpose. California is the biggest state economy in the entire nation and may overcome the UK due to Brexit. I just don't quite grasp how you refuse to accept these basic concepts.

Oh and libertarian? I don't think so. Libertarianism is fundamentally wrong and most of them have been living under rocks for the past few years.

"Obviously Californians are overpaid."

Overpaid? And how do you justify that tidbit of stupidity? Obviously not everyone wants to live in a underpaid blackhole like Texas.
    Last edited by Giancarlo; July 17, 2016, 23:33.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/regi...f/qgsp0616.pdf

Table 3, Page 7:

Texas, seasonally adjusted GDP for 2015:

California, seasonally adjusted GDP for 2015

California population in 2015: 38.8 million
      Texas population in 2015: 26.9 million

2,403/38.8 = 61.93
      1,591/26.9 = 59.10

California has a slight lead of about 4.73 percent over Texas.
      This is about the dumbest distortion of statistics you have posted yet.

TExas has one of the highest poverty rates in the country and your GDP is declining (even by your own figures).

Your state is in decline and was artificially floated by high oil prices.

Stop electing idiot governors and get back to reality.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Oh wow. Californians are better off, better educated and live in a better state. Stop touting up your state and skewing statistics for your own purpose. California is the biggest state economy in the entire nation and may overcome the UK due to Brexit. I just don't quite grasp how you refuse to accept these basic concepts.
        California is also the most populous state. One would expect the most populous state to have the largest economic output. It's a question of ratios, dear boy.

Overpaid? And how do you justify that tidbit of stupidity? Obviously not everyone wants to live in a underpaid blackhole like Texas.
        True, Texans are underpaid because the relative value of their goods is greater than their compensation, The reverse being true for California.

Your state is in decline and was artificially floated by high oil prices.
        True, it's a drag, but Texas is quite diversified. That criticism would be more accurately leveled at Wyoming or North Dakota.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

California is also the most populous state. One would expect the most populous state to have the largest economic output. It's a question of ratios, dear boy.
          Stupid answer and one that has nothing to do with the reality.

True, Texans are underpaid because the relative value of their goods is greater than their compensation, The reverse being true for California.
          Texans are underpaid because they have inadequate representation as workers, have far fewer benefits and the relative value of their goods is not greater than their compensation.

What good is it when the poverty rate is so high in Texas? Children can't even eat, and all you talk about are ****ing products.

Comment

• Stupid answer and one that has nothing to do with the reality.
            Indeed, the ratios show that California isn't even top 10 anymore.

Texans are underpaid because they have inadequate representation as workers, have far fewer benefits and the relative value of their goods is not greater than their compensation.
            Given that the ratio of their goods against the average American exceeds that of the ratio of their compensation vs the average American, yes they are more productive and underpaid.

What good is it when the poverty rate is so high in Texas? Children can't even eat, and all you talk about are ****ing products.
            Well, food is a product last I checked.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Indeed, the ratios show that California isn't even top 10 anymore.
              Bull****. They are in the top three. Texas ranks around 20th.

Given that the ratio of their goods against the average American exceeds that of the ratio of their compensation vs the average American, yes they are more productive and underpaid.

Well, food is a product last I checked.
              Your crap about Texas is false. The majority of jobs in Texas are low end and produce nothing. That explains the high poverty and overdependence on oil.

Typical. You didn't even address my main point. you just posted more stupid lies.

Comment

• you just posted more stupid lies.
                I guess I'll have to spring for the extra-valu smart lies package.

Comment

I guess I'll have to spring for the extra-valu smart lies package.
                  Everybody knows your lies don't carry any weight.

Comment

• Everybody knows your lies don't carry any weight.
                    Indeed, I suppose that's why Wal Mart carries it. For exceptional individuals like you. Stupid lies just aren't enough these days.

Comment

Indeed, I suppose that's why Wal Mart carries it. For exceptional individuals like you. Stupid lies just aren't enough these days.
                      People of Walmart would feature you. With your leopard tights and camo shirt.

Comment

• People of Walmart would feature you. With your leopard tights and camo shirt.
                        You shop at WalMart? And here I thought gay people had taste.

Comment

You shop at WalMart? And here I thought gay people had taste.
                          Of course not. I just like getting laughs from that People of Walmart website. I saw you and your relatives on there.

Comment

• Of course not. I just like getting laughs from that People of Walmart website. I saw you and your relatives on there.
                            Gian's homepage is "People of Walmart"? That explains quite a bit actually.

Comment

• Yawwwwwwnnnnnnn....

I know you are, but what am I?

Comment

• Well, I can't say I've spent hours on it searching for polytubby families.

Comment

Working...
                                X