Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dry View Post
    Touché
    So you know I'm the same kind of anti-feminist that Karen identifies as. Do you think feminism is an ideology based generally on truth? Do you think feminists are generally honest?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      MRA's are the biggest man-babies around
      Do you have the balls to make an actual pro-mangina argument? ... Didn't think so.

Comment

I'd make a pro-dickgirl argument but I don't want to get banned again
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

People like giblets think they are tough. Lol

Comment

Comment

So, you're a closed-minded bigot. It must be nice to feel no shame.
              Why would I feel shame for disagreeing with you?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Why would I feel shame for disagreeing with you?
                How about you explain why you are a mangina? Then I can answer this question.

Comment

How about you explain why you are a mangina? Then I can answer this question.
                  Why would I blame women for my problems in life? I make my own decisions, good or bad. Why shouldn't I own up to them?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Why would I blame women for my problems in life? I make my own decisions, good or bad. Why shouldn't I own up to them?
                    I'm talking about being a decent human being and not a accusing people falsely because they are exposing bigots.

Comment

If you think saying men are inferior has anything to do with not blaming people falsely you're a regard.

Comment

You live in such a bizarre alternate reality that it's probable that people have accused you of lying merely because you have said things that are farcically untrue when in fact the untruths you've said are somehow true in your universe

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            You live in such a bizarre alternate reality that it's probable that people have accused you of lying merely because you have said things that are farcically untrue when in fact the untruths you've said are somehow true in your universe
                            The irony is that you're the liar. So maybe you live in that world.

Comment

Since we haven't been able to come up with a better term for a ridiculously effeminate person who is pretending to be masculine, I suppose that we'll just have to refer to you as a "dickgirl" from here on out

Do you want me to make an avatar-sized version of this for you?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X