Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I seek truth. People are honest, in a way, here. I would never know that people like kentonio existed if I never came here.
    Why not seek truth on Facebook instead rather than blocking everybody with a contrary opinion? You have no problem with being an insulting douchebag when somebody disagrees with you here, what makes Facebook so special that you'd rather hide your head in the sand?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Why not seek truth on Facebook instead rather than blocking everybody with a contrary opinion? You have no problem with being an insulting douchebag when somebody disagrees with you here, what makes Facebook so special that you'd rather hide your head in the sand?
      Facebook is where I talk to my friends. I look at pictures of their kids etc... I don't want to be reading hateful stupid crap while I do that.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What a disappointing answer - you didn't use the word "mangina" even once

Comment

• Fun fact: at this rate, Kidicious will have used the word "mangina" over 100 times by page 4

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            What a disappointing answer - you didn't use the word "mangina" even once
            I know some of my friends are manginas. Some may even pee sitting down, but that's none of my business. I won't block them unless they start trying to shame people for peeing correctly.

Comment

• HILARIOUS. you keep claiming that you don't hate women yet every insult you have involves calling men things that would infer they were more like women.
              Mangina
              You pee sitting down.

And the worst thing is you don't even notice.
              You define Mangina as thinking opposite of what you do and try to make it sound like vagina. What a hypocrite.

I'm proud to be a Mangina by your definition since by accepting it, I remove it's power.

Grow up.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                HILARIOUS. you keep claiming that you don't hate women yet every insult you have involves calling men things that would infer they were more like women.
                Mangina
                You pee sitting down.

And the worst thing is you don't even notice.
                You define Mangina as thinking opposite of what you do and try to make it sound like vagina. What a hypocrite.

I'm proud to be a Mangina by your definition since by accepting it, I remove it's power.

Grow up.
                That's like saying "I'm proud to be a member of the KKK because that removes it's power."

I understand that you think calling people manginas is sexist against women. I also understand that you think calling a woman a baby killer is terrorism. You're an idiot. You spout off stupid crap everyday here.

This person openly, and blatantly expressed sexism and hatred for men, but all you have to say is that referring to him as a man with a vagina is hatred against women. Now I know you won't get this moron, but your own actions, and attitude here proved that you are a mangina. So there is no need to admit that you are one to take away it's power. You're a bigot, and you just proved it dip****.

Comment

• You really don't think using insults like mangina and peeing sitting down is sexist and showing your contempt for women.
                  You're beyond hope.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You really don't think using insults like mangina and peeing sitting down is sexist and showing your contempt for women.
                    You're beyond hope.
                    The peeing sitting down thing is a joke. Thanks. As far as the word mangina goes, you people love to act outraged by this stupid stuff especially when your prejudice is exposed.

Comment

• You seem to be the one exposing yourself by using those terms. Your jokes are sexist and show your contempt for women.

And funny that you never claimed it was joke until you got called out for using it. More typical crap from you. We are not fooled
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I didn't make up the word, not that I thinks there's anything wrong with making up words like that. I just use it, because that's the word. I'm not going to make up a word that doesn't offend your candy ass either, because I don't do that. If you're offended by words like that It's because you're an idiot.

Comment

• Use it in a group of women and see how well it's received. You're fooling nobody.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Use it in a group of women and see how well it's received. You're fooling nobody.
                            That wouldn't prove anything. Are you talking about a group of women who approve of men who hate their own gender, or a group of women who don't approve of men who hate their own gender? If it's the formerthen I'm certain they wouldn't care. If it's the latter they can suck my dick

Comment

• I'm getting too tired now.

Comment

• If it's the latter they can suck my dick
                                Yeah, you're right, you're not sexist at all.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X