Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    This post is so stupid that it's insulting.
    Thanks for proving my point. You are so predictable.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't make fun if women you moron. Thanks for the story though. Very interesting, NOT!
      That would be much more believable if you didn't consider inferring men are women-like as the ultimate insult.
      You're not fooling anybody.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Thanks for proving my point. You are so predictable.
        I find it incredible that you think you don't deserve to be insulted after your hideous, bigoted behaviour in this thread. You think it's ok for people to call men inferior? Eat ****.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          That would be much more believable if you didn't consider inferring men are women-like as the ultimate insult.
          You're not fooling anybody.
          Obviously you are fooled, but it was no intention of mine. Maybe you fooled yourself. You got everything wrong dip****.

Comment

I find it incredible that you think you don't deserve to be insulted after your hideous, bigoted behaviour in this thread. You think it's ok for people to call men inferior? Eat ****.
            Just more BS. Please quote where I said it's ok for people to call men inferior... OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU CAN'T, because you are simply making stuff up.
            Nice try...

But as usual, you simply are showing everybody that you have no valid arguments. You only make stuff up.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Last word on the word that rah and Ming find so offensive. Manginas believe men lack the virtue that women have, so they must be redeemed by defending women. So calling them mangina is like telling them to cut their balls off if they feel that they need to be redeemed.

Comment

• And with that, this thread is now the first hit on a google search for "mangina"

Also on the google search "kidicious has no balls"

Also on the google search "kidicious pees sitting down"
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• There are many words that you could have made up that wouldn't be considered sexist. That's the offensive part. You pretend that it's a noble word. You're using it to insult men. FINE we get it. But it just another in the line of that you think the biggest insult you can call a man is to infer he's women like. The fact that you can't even see how sexist it is speaks volumes.

And even funnier that you say "last word" we all know better.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    There are many words that you could have made up that wouldn't be considered sexist. That's the offensive part. You pretend that it's a noble word. You're using it to insult men. FINE we get it. But it just another in the line of that you think the biggest insult you can call a man is to infer he's women like. The fact that you can't even see how sexist it is speaks volumes.

And even funnier that you say "last word" we all know better.
                    "Last word" means that there isn't anything left to say about the matter. I defined the word in a nutshell idiot. All you did is repeat the same nonsense that you've been posting the whole time. So I did give the last world. The ball is in your court to post something besides the same bs.

Comment

• I'm impressed you lasted almost an hour.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Basically you're saying that I say women are inferior because they have vaginas. Just like you said that MRAs want women to be flogged for trying to go to school. And just like you said that conservatives are terrorists for calling women who have abortions baby killers.

Comment

• No I'm not saying any of those things. I'm just saying you use sexist terms and don't even realize it. Which you seem to be proving every time you post.
                          I did say that people that line up outside of abortion clinics and try to browbeat women by calling them murders and baby killers in order to scare them (including physical force) into following their political agenda is consistent with the definition of terrorists. Look it up and tell me where I am in error.

I have not disputed your definition (I did post a satirical alternative)

My dispute is with the actual word. IT's sexist, and you don't understand it and probably never will. That's your problem.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess you don't understand the difference between a woman and a mangina.

Comment

• I unscientifically polled a few women today, and 9 out of 10 of them thought it was an offensive term. I don't think the 10th one has stopped laughing yet.

I propose you do the same and report on your results.

I also propose that all the married tubies ask their wives for what they think and post back here.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess you don't understand the difference between a woman and a mangina.

Comment

Working...
                                X