Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Why Women Are the Superior Gender

In a battle of the sexes, bet on the women.

Posted Feb 02, 2011

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia recently claimed that the 14th Amendment to the Constitution—which prohibits depriving "any person" of equal rights—does not apply to women. In other words, according to Scalia, women are not equal to men. Guess what? Scalia is right, but in the diametrically opposite way, because it seems women are actually superior to men! Here's the score.

It is a well known fact that in most cultures women live longer than men. In the United States, for instance, all races considered, women now live an average of 80.1 years, compared to 74.8 years for men. Hence, from a longevity standpoint, women score a point.

Many studies have demonstrated that women have a higher pain tolerance than men—probably an evolutionary adaptation from childbirth. (The brilliant comedienne Carole Burnett once tried to express to a man the pain of childbirth by telling him to imagine what it would feel like to "take your bottom lip and pull it over your head!") Higher pain tolerance: another point for women.

Similarly, it is believed that women can live longer than men without food because women have more body fat and less muscle mass than men. Since fatty tissue needs far fewer calories than muscle, women have the double advantage during starvation of having less muscle (thus burning fewer calories) and more fat (thus having a greater amount of stored calories) which translates into a metabolic advantage during times of famine. Score's now women 3; men zip.

Moreover, due to having less body mass than men, women use fewer natural resources (i.e. air, water, food, fuel, etc.) so women are naturally "greener" than men. Okay, score's now 4 to 0.

In addition women generally seem to have higher social and emotional intelligence than men, are less violent and aggressive, are almost never serial killers or sexual sadists, and are far safer drivers (sorry guys, but it's true). In fact, a recent New York Times piece noted that men are found to drive faster overall, ignore traffic laws more often, take more (and greater) risks, and are involved in the majority of fatal crashes around the globe. Score's now women 5; men nada.

Also, having two X chromosomes provides a huge health advantage, which is clearly the case for X-linked diseases, such as color blindness, hemophilia and Duchenne's disease (a severe recessive X-linked form of muscular dystrophy). These diseases, caused by mutations on the X chromosome, nearly always affect only men. Since females have two cell lines (one paternal and the other maternal with different X chromosomes active), if just one of a woman's X chromosomes is "healthy," it can prevent the expression of most X-linked diseases. Males, however, who have a "sick" X chromosome will inevitably be affected, as they have no "back-up" X chromosome from a "healthy"cell line. Women 6; men zilch.

And then there's parthenogenesis—a form of asexual reproduction found exclusively in females, where growth and development of embryos occurs without fertilization by a male. What's more, parthenogenesis always results in female progeny because the offspring invariably possess two X chromosomes. While there are no known cases of naturally occurring mammalian parthenogenesis in the wild, it does occur in a variety of species and is a possibility in humans. Hence, it is theoretically possible for women to reproduce without any male genetic contribution (i.e. sperm), while it is impossible for men to procreate without women. Score another point (their seventh) for the girls.

And speaking of sex, consider that women can be multi-orgasmic! Score another major point for the ladies.

In essence, the only area where men have a clear biological advantage over women is their physical strength and possibly reaction time. But, unless we're considering sports or athletic performance, even this physical advantage is becoming less and less important due to technological advancements that are leveling the physical playing field. Still, in all fairness, let's give the guys a point.

Final score: women 8; men 1.

So, in a true battle of the sexes, the smart move would be to bet on the women. Sorry Justice Scalia, but even narrow-minded, conservative misogynists can't ignore the facts all the time.

Remember: Think well, act well, feel well, be well!

Copyright by Clifford N. Lazarus, Ph.D.

First, saying that the 14th Amendment does not apply to women is not saying that men are superior to women. This guy has a PhD? WTF????

It appears to be perfectly fine to be a dumb ass in our society as long as you are a ****ing mangina or woman. You can even have a PhD and be a ****ing dumb ass.

Have you guys seen that meme of that mangina British poet on facebook? I've unfriended 4 people already who think that **** is clever or something.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Might as well put this here. This is the latest feminist deal, advocating discrimination against men etc..., while trying to make men out to be misogynists who discriminate against women.

I don't find that men don't mentor women or help each other out in the workplace advance over women. Do you? Then why should women do that to men?

Lean In is a global community dedicated to helping foster leadership, advancement, & inclusion for women in the workplace. Learn more now!

Comment

Kid, your latest thread has finally, against all odds, convinced the rest of us to despise women just as much as you do. As such, you no longer need to post threads like these, because your mission is at last complete.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Kid, your latest thread has finally, against all odds, convinced the rest of us to despise women just as much as you do. As such, you no longer need to post threads like these, because your mission is at last complete.
        Are you really that stupid? What is the point of saying that? If you aren't that stupid then what is the purpose of saying that?

Comment

huhwhut? what's going on?

****. do i need to put on my moderator pants?
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Can one of you manginas explain why an educated person feels the overwelming need to prove that he's inferior to others because he was born with a penis? That's all I ask. I'm not trying to cause trouble.

Comment

What;s a mangina?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                ... You can even have a PhD and be a ****ing dumb ass.

Yes, of course ... that isn't something new ...and applies to all sexes
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  What;s a mangina?
                  A tropical fruit
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                    huhwhut? what's going on?

****. do i need to put on my moderator pants?
                    Any pants will do.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What;s a mangina?
                      A man who believes women are superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        Yes, of course ... that isn't something new ...and applies to all sexes
                        Good. Just checking to see if I was having a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Any pants will do.
                          Unless self biased prfers to wear skirts/dresses
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            A man who believes women are superior.
                            Superior in what sense? Sexyness?

Comment

Superior in what sense? Sexyness?
                              No. That just means heterosexual.

Comment

Working...
                              X