Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    I loved this definition of Manginas from http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mangina

You just can't make this stuff up
    Yes you can.
    And it is completely made up.
    Each time you get someone explaining the position of someone else on a given topic, you have to be careful.
    The author of this rationalwiki article totally made up the position of MRAs on Manginas.
    If you want the MRA position on something, ask them, not those who misrepresent/strawmen their position.

Here is an example of an MRA on the topic:
    Please note:This is a re edit of my original video.The original video contained clips from the Dave Chapelle show, and was blocked by Youtube due to copyrigh...

Watch the hole video for the complete MRA explanation, or watch from here on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVz_ej7wS98#t=672 for the "typical Mangina"
    At 12:15 he (the mangina) explains: The male brain is a female brain that has been damaged by testosterone

To summarize the video, according this MRA a Magina is a man who :
    Believes everything wrong in the world is caused by men/masculinity.
    Thinks that men always screw things up.
    Thinks that women/female can do nothing wrong.
    Is convinced that when a female does something wrong, it's because behind the curtain, there is a man who force/convince/blackmail/influence her to do so.
    Thinks masculinity is toxic.
    Hates his masculinity.
    Feel the need to apologize to women simply for being a man, being born with a penis.
    Worship women as superior to men in almost every field.

I guess I'm a mangina.
    You hate yourself for being a man?
    You hate your masculinity?
    You feel the need to apologize to women every other day?
    You forbid yourself to express your opinion because you are convinced your opinion is gone be misogynistic?
    You never ever contradict a woman by fear to be misogynistic, arrogant, hurt the woman?
    You think when men do wrong they just behave as natural masculine men, but women do wrong they HAVE to be under (male) influence?
    You think testosterone is the hormone of evil?

If you do, then yes, you are a mangina.

I'm thankful that I'm not like you.
    Well, I suggest you watch the above video from 14:53 on (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVz_ej7wS98#t=893) and if you still think that "males are naturally less than females", watch the testimony of the guy at 15:30 for the consequences of that belief on some of us.
    Last edited by Dry; June 27, 2016, 19:22.
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

So rather then blaming women you're blaming other men for your women troubles?

Strange logic.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        So rather then blaming women you're blaming other men for your women troubles?

Strange logic.
        I'm blaming you for being a bigot. But then everyone knows that you don't give a damn.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm blaming you for being a bigot. But then everyone knows that you don't give a damn.
          No, I don't. Frankly it's a beautiful way to live to stop caring about your opinions.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dry if you want to claim similarities with Kid. Feel free. The article I posted paints a perfect picture of Kid and his irrational hatred of women and an his attempt to paint anybody that doesn't agree with his psychotic rants. If you actually believe that Kid thinks women are men's equal, you're haven't read enough of his posts.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              No, I don't. Frankly it's a beautiful way to live to stop caring about your opinions.
              So, you're a closed-minded bigot. It must be nice to feel no shame.

Comment

Dry if you want to claim similarities with Kid. Feel free. The article I posted paints a perfect picture of Kid and his irrational hatred of women and an his attempt to paint anybody that doesn't agree with his psychotic rants. If you actually believe that Kid thinks women are men's equal, you're haven't read enough of his posts.
                I have done nothing but argue that men and women are equal. You're the ******* who is defending this trash, because you believe exactly as he does. You even called yourself a mangina.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us why you are pro-mangina.

Comment

And I don't believe women should be flogged for going to school you lying piece of bigot ****

Comment

I wasn't defending Kid, I was defending MRAs.
                    The article you posted is a pure anti-MRA propaganda.
                    The only similarity I have with Kid is not seing MRAs as woman haters. And the similarities stop there. I am certainly not the MRA he is.
                    As Karen Straughan, the most prominent MRA youtuber, puts it in at the beginning (0:40) of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdYCM1xt1TY
                    Anti-feminists come in 3 flavors:
                    - Traditionalists (Kid), see feminism as a threat to traditional values
                    - Egalitarians (20% me), do not think feminism promotes equality
                    - Conscientious (Karen), claims that feminism is based on lies, half-truth and special pleading (see the above video at 0:40)

I would not call myself anti-feminist or MRA, but I get what the positions of Egalitarians or Conscientious are. And I am ready to listen to their arguments.

On the other video I linked, watch the testimony part, from 15:20 on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVz_ej7wS98#t=920, remove beating and the raping, and you'll get where I come from.
                    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

I'm not a traditionalist bud. Be careful about speaking for others. I don't know what you mean anyway. BK is a traditionalist, and he's no MRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I'm sorry that you approve of bigots and that you're such a hypocrite.
                        As usual... no where do I say or imply I approve of bigots... just another non responsive insult in an attempt to not address the truth of your own actions.

And keep up with the anti, Liberal, women, and Muslim crap as you have posted in your last three new threads, and you won't be posting any more threads for a long time.

Have a nice day...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

MRA's are the biggest man-babies around

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            As usual... no where do I say or imply I approve of bigots... just another non responsive insult in an attempt to not address the truth of your own actions.

And keep up with the anti, Liberal, women, and Muslim crap as you have posted in your last three new threads, and you won't be posting any more threads for a long time.

Have a nice day...
                            You obviously are offended when people criticize bigots, but go ahead and play your games. If you weren't offended you wouldn't be posting in this thread, or who knows you might say, "yes, that guy is horrible."

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Be careful about speaking for others.
                              Touché

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                                Touché
                                So you know I'm the same kind of anti-feminist that Karen identifies as. Do you think feminism is an ideology based generally on truth? Do you think feminists are generally honest?

Comment

Working...
                                X