Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Only Kid would say I tried to make something, when I was quoting an article.
      Go to the link and see the article yourself.

I guess I'm a mangina.
      I'm thankful that I'm not like you.
      And what's wrong with believing men and women are equal? Why would you want to be a mangina you idiot? That's the most pitiful thing that I've ever heard.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

if we could choose someone to represent us before superior alien civilizations like in the movie Contact I'd rather it be a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          if we could choose someone to represent us before superior alien civilizations like in the movie Contact I'd rather it be a woman
          You deserve to be probed in the anus.

Comment

I've been putting that off against my docs advice

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Why do you care that it's 5 years old? Did you just have to say something? Or do you think manginas only existed 5 years ago,
              We know your attitude, and we know your point of view -- that stuff never changes. So the least you can do is use current materials for your trollbait.

But if you can't be bothered to do anything more than this kind of MrFun-level cut/paste/post, I'll just add "lazy" to the list of your shortcomings.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                We know your attitude, and we know your point of view -- that stuff never changes. So the least you can do is use current materials for your trollbait.

But if you can't be bothered to do anything more than this kind of MrFun-level cut/paste/post, I'll just add "lazy" to the list of your shortcomings.
                I actually have less respect for you than the mangina who wrote this because he at least have reasons why he's a mangina But all you have done is said this is 5 years old. Really very pitiful.

Comment

How sad is it when Poly concludes that I'm the saner poster?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

^ Totally jealous that he's not the crazy one anymore.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Totally jealous that he's not the crazy one anymore.
                      Nope, just amused that for all the **** I take on here, my love life in particular is better than Kidicious.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I could report that a mangina proposed to cut all of our balls off and you manginas would just say that I hate women. I really feel sorry for you poor SOBs. I'm afraid most of you will be manginas for life. It's definitely too late for rah.

Comment

I guess if it makes you happy to keep blaming women for your troubles, kid fire away. I've been blessed with some amazing, amazing ladies, and my life would be worse off without them. I don't see how it makes me less of a man to acknowledge that I'm happier with than without them.

Comment

Gee, Kid learns a new word. Now he has to use it in every sentence and he thinks it makes him cool.
                            And he seems to think it's the ultimate insult.

What a moron...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I guess if it makes you happy to keep blaming women for your troubles, kid fire away. I've been blessed with some amazing, amazing ladies, and my life would be worse off without them. I don't see how it makes me less of a man to acknowledge that I'm happier with than without them.
                              You idiot. I'm blaming manginas. Try using your brain, if you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                Gee, Kid learns a new word. Now he has to use it in every sentence and he thinks it makes him cool.
                                And he seems to think it's the ultimate insult.

What a moron...
                                I'm sorry that you approve of bigots and that you're such a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X