Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Based on how 99% of the people here respond to you, I think you're the one with the problem.
    (at least you should consider the possibility)

You're not fooling anybody.
    Not this rubbish again. You are honestly the stupidest person that I've ever met.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't know, you've set the bar pretty high.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        In another thread I tried suggesting that maybe he isn't an infallible mouthpiece for God and he went ape**** - he's not very good at considering possibilities that might cast him in a negative light
        As I recall you posted dickgirls repeatedly. So you got it twisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          As I recall you posted dickgirls repeatedly. So you got it twisted.
          As I recall the conversation went something like
          loin: Maybe you're not an infallible mouthpiece for God
          Kidicious: You're trying to break me down like a cheap whore
          loin: I can't believe I wasted even a minute trying to take you seriously, enjoy the dickgirls [dickgirls]
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

As I recall the conversation went something like
            loin: Maybe you're not an infallible mouthpiece for God
            Kidicious: You're trying to break me down like a cheap whore
            loin: I can't believe I wasted even a minute trying to take you seriously, enjoy the dickgirls [dickgirls]
            Sure, something like that. Of course, I never claimed to be infallible. I defended being certain of my beliefs. If you had not just started furiously posting dickgirl you would know that.

Comment

Sure, something like that. Of course, I never claimed to be infallible. I defended being certain of my beliefs. If you had not just started furiously posting dickgirl you would know that.
              What is the difference between believing that you're infallible and believing that you can't possibly be wrong?

Consider your answer carefully lest you unleash a torrent of dickgirls

Comment

• I am just admiring the style and artistic method that Kidicious uses to PWN his adversaries, you guise.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Yeah, time to stop digging the hole kid, even AAHZ is making fun of you again.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Unfortunately, Kidicious believes that AAHZ is sincere with his praise

Comment

• Yes, I always laugh when he thanks him.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, time to stop digging the hole kid, even AAHZ is making fun of you again.
                        You must not understand the difference between believing what is convenient and the truth.

Comment

• You are truly delusional.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What is the difference between believing that you're infallible and believing that you can't possibly be wrong?

Consider your answer carefully lest you unleash a torrent of dickgirls
                            I answered that last time, and I don't want to see your collection. First, being certain of my beliefs is commanded of me by my Lord. Second, please tell me what good it does me to believe that God isn't real etc....

Comment

You are truly delusional.
                              Nope. You consistently believe (with certainty), whatever is convenient for you regardless of evidence or logic.

Comment

First, being certain of my beliefs is commanded of me by my Lord.
                                Which biblical passage tells you to do this?
                                Second, please tell me what good it does me to believe that God isn't real etc....
                                So you only believe convenient "truths"? Also, believing that God has all of the answers does not (should not, unless you're a narcissistic megalomaniac) entail that you have all of the answers

Comment

Working...
                                X