Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Because someone said something I don't like I'm going to say women are superior to men.'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Out of hundreds of people I actually do have about 5-6 who are quite bigoted. I leave them there so I can find out what the crazy part of the country is saying and thinking. For the American version of that I just come read your posts.
    So of course you were just talking **** when you said I was closed-minded for blocking bigots. But then I knew that. I know that you are bull****ing all the time.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      So of course you were just talking **** when you said I was closed-minded for blocking bigots. But then I knew that. I know that you are bull****ing all the time.
      I've only ever blocked I think 1 person on Facebook, and that was someone I went to school with who spent all day posting vile racist updates. I cracked on that one, but I certainly tolerate a lot of things I vehemently disagree with because if you want to grow as a person you listen to all sides of an argument, and all points of view, you don't just stick your fingers in your ears and scream like a little child. Free tip for you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        Come on Ming. it is kind of a funny sounding term. Let him play with his new toy. He'll over use it and get bored with it soon.

I do also like the term femsticle. Of course trying to use it in day to day conversation may be challenging.
        The entire point is that you, BK and the guy who wrote this are so void of decency that you don't even care if you are a mangina.

Comment

I've only ever blocked I think 1 person on Facebook, and that was someone I went to school with who spent all day posting vile racist updates. I cracked on that one, but I certainly tolerate a lot of things I vehemently disagree with because if you want to grow as a person you listen to all sides of an argument, and all points of view, you don't just stick your fingers in your ears and scream like a little child. Free tip for you there.
          You're a moron. I'm not listening to bigoted crap on my Facebook page. My actual friends are on there, and I don't count dirtbags like you as my friends. I get enough of people like you right here.

Comment

• I don't think you manginas understand how utterly disgusting your bigotry and hypocrisy is to me. I can barely stand you sometimes. That is not a troll.

Comment

The entire point is that you, BK and the guy who wrote this are so void of decency that you don't even care if you are a mangina.
              Hey, as far as I'm concerned mangina is just a made up word that is intended to be derogatory. I like the definition of it that I posted because it perfectly captures the hate implied in how you and others use it.

So I have no problem being a mangina simply because you find it insulting so there must be something good there.
              I laugh at your feeble made up words.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, as far as I'm concerned mangina is just a made up word that is intended to be derogatory. I like the definition of it that I posted because it perfectly captures the hate implied in how you and others use it.

So I have no problem being a mangina simply because you find it insulting so there must be something good there.
                I laugh at your feeble made up words.
                All words are made up you idiot. It means a man who thinks men are inferior. You're just making an ass out of yourself, as usual.

Comment

• This is why manginas are so repulsive to me, there really aren't that many other bigots. But manginas are a dime a dozen. You're like cockroaches.

Comment

I don't think you manginas understand how utterly disgusting your bigotry and hypocrisy is to me. I can barely stand you sometimes. That is not a troll.
                    Why do you post on a forum where you are universally loathed and/or pitied?
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• No it means men who think that women may not have been treated fairly over time. We're not blind to it like you are.
                      Didn't you once post that women didn't have the right to vote because they never asked for it?
                      You ignore all the inequities that they've faced. I don't think men are inferior. You claim any man that says something good about women must think men are inferior. I get that you've lost in your war with them and are bitter. Those that really treat them as equals have been the winners.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't think you manginas understand how utterly disgusting your bigotry and hypocrisy is to me. I can barely stand you sometimes. That is not a troll.
                        You're diving deeper and deeper into brainwashed cult territory. Seek help before you can't get back out.

Comment

• too late
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No it means men who think that women may not have been treated fairly over time. We're not blind to it like you are.
                            Didn't you once post that women didn't have the right to vote because they never asked for it?
                            You ignore all the inequities that they've faced. I don't think men are inferior. You claim any man that says something good about women must think men are inferior. I get that you've lost in your war with them and are bitter. Those that really treat them as equals have been the winners.
                            The thread is about a person who thinks that men are inferior. He wrote an article in Psychology Today. Did you read it dip****? That man is a mangina, and your stupid bull****, saying there's no such thing as manginas makes you a mangina, just a double-talking mangina.

Comment

You're diving deeper and deeper into brainwashed cult territory. Seek help before you can't get back out.
                              It's **** like this which also makes you especially repulsive among bigots.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                Why do you post on a forum where you are universally loathed and/or pitied?
                                I seek truth. People are honest, in a way, here. I would never know that people like kentonio existed if I never came here.

Comment

Working...
                                X