Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    Pickled red onions are the best.
    Those are great though I do enjoy the pickled carrots and pickled peppers. Peter Piper doesn't have **** on me because I pack those pickled peppers better than he could ever dream.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
      Could perceptions of Russians also have something to do with Russia having one of the highest rates of alcohol consumption in the world?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ol_consumption
      Probably.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Because he's choosing food based on factors that only a depression era hobo would care about.

And ultimately he thinks we should be happy living like depression era hobos because he does daily.
        Checks pantry. Canned peas? Check. Canned meats? Also check. No alcohol? Hmm.

Beginning to think I have much in common with Kucibro.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          Unsolicited advice.
          Aka the #1 reason why you shouldn't have sex in the middle of Red Square.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Jon Miller
            Last edited by onodera; December 4, 2013, 03:08.

Comment

• Oh goody. A Russian Jon Miller!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oh goody. A Russian Jon Miller.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Oh lawd, a Yankee Jon Miller.

Comment

• Yankee? Why you do this to me, Dimmy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Yankee? Why you do this to me, Dimmy?
                      Everyone outside America knows Americans are called Yankees, wear Stetson hats and cowboy boots, speak with a drawl, shout "yee-haw" and live in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Checks pantry. Canned peas? Check. Canned meats? Also check. No alcohol? Hmm.

Beginning to think I have much in common with Kucibro.
                        You only just starting to figure that out...!?
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I'm just enjoying a nice glass of Australian red now - Rawson's retreat

Tastes terrible...
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by snrjefe View Post
                            Incorrect. White wine is for getting ladies drunk so they're more malleable and should never actually be consumed by a male.
                            I've never consumed a lady.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I guess you failed grammar and sentence structure.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                                How do you even get to 21 without having been blind drunk a few times anyway? Isn't that pretty much an essential element in growing up?
                                Worse thing I ever drank was some clear fig or date spirit from North Africa. It didn't help that it was winter time, and the next day I was meant to visit my grandfather. It felt like the Fall of Carthage was being re-enacted in my head, only more vigorously. The ground was slippy and so was my control on my stomach contents.

That was pretty much the decider on intoxicating liquids for me- I never enjoyed the taste of ales/beers and found the smell of them pretty revolting.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X