Booze sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Uh what the hell is wrong with plastic mixing bowls? Or the spoon. Plastic spoons/spatulas/etc don't scratch nonstick pans. **** metal kitchenware (except for knives obviously).
    Just please tell me you don't eat it with those..

Comment

**** fresh fruits and vegetables so hard. They suck. They go bad in like three days to a week.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I seriously cannot wait for the first time Reg decides he's going to cook for a girlfriend.

Comment

• I don't know why you all care so much about what Reg eats. He's happy with it.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I rarely agree with the kucibros, but I do here. Different people care about different things. Some people don't care about food. Who cares?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He did start a thread about how every booze he's tried tastes bad and he can't imagine why anyone would drink it except to get drunk.

Comment

**** this. **** fresh fruits and vegetables so hard. They suck. They go bad in like three days to a week.

I buy apples fresh (never organic ones though) but other than that, it's canned or frozen.
                Frozen is fine. Stop buying the armored stuff.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Canned vegetables like peas, corn and green beans are fine. I wouldn't eat canned broccoli. Frozen vegetables are usually good. Frozen and canned fruit I am not fond of.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    Generally, the only canned vegetables I use are pumpkin, and diced tomatoes -- and the canned tomatoes are for when the fresh ones turn crap over winter.
                    Theres also a lot of things that fresh tomatoes just wont suited for.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I don't know why you all care so much about what Reg eats. He's happy with it.
                      Because he's choosing food based on factors that only a depression era hobo would care about.

And ultimately he thinks we should be happy living like depression era hobos because he does daily.
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I don't know why you all care so much about what Reg eats. He's happy with it.
                        They don't really care. That's pretty obvious. They're just doing the standard Poly tradition, making fun of him.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Canned vegetables like peas, corn and green beans are fine.
                          No they're not. They were okay when cheap frozen vegetables were not yet reality, but that was decades ago. The only reason to buy them now is if you're so poor you can't afford any kind of freezer. They have most of the flavor and vitamins cooked out of them, and as for what's left...you better drink the "broth" they came in, or you'll half of that too.

Canning ruins peas.

Comment

• LOL anyone that uses canned peas should not talk about food with other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                              Theres also a lot of things that fresh tomatoes just wont suited for.
                              True, tomatoes can benefit from long cooking in many ways, because their flavor are concentrated by it, and the lycopene they have becomes more easily used by the body. Canning in this case actually helps the process along.

Comment

• I rarely agree with the kucibros, but I do here. Different people care about different things. Some people don't care about food. Who cares?
                                People who don't care about food (I consider drink to be a subsidiary part of that, FWIW) shouldn't necessarily start threads saying "Booze sucks".
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X