Booze sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    You wonder who the first man was who thought up this idea...
    Presumably the same one who thought up lite alcohol drinks. Like having food, only without flavour.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
      If you'll eat that every day for an entire week you have no right to complain about how booze or anything else tastes.
      It looks like he chucked it up after eating it. Or was watching Jeff Goldblum in 'The Fly' and became inspired.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Looks bland as ****.
        Garlic 'powder'. Good grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          I'm almost more shocked by the apparently plastic bowl and spoon. I mean wtf..?
          Now now. It's just what the other long-term shut-ins have.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            I guess you failed grammar and sentence structure.
            I guess you are wrong on both, Old Timer.

Comment

• Really? Then how did you butcher the comment, another failed attempt at wit? Some of you gays aren't nearly as witty as you like to believe.
              Is AAHZ gay? That would go a long way in providing some explanations.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                I've never consumed a lady.
                You just haven't met the right one yet.

Comment

• Come on Slowie, cut Molly some slack. He posts a lot of entertaining material. You can't hit every ball out of the park.
                  I could say the same about you. Your posts are just entertaining in a different manner.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Checks pantry. Canned peas? Check. Canned meats? Also check. No alcohol? Hmm.

Beginning to think I have much in common with Kucibro.

Why, Ben, why? An uninformed palette is a tragedy.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Although canned meats have their place, canned peas never do.

Comment

• Why, Ben, why? An uninformed palette is a tragedy.
                        I'm a single not yet resident alien. I have to watch my money.

I tend to season the peas with salsa though. Pretty tasty that way. I also have canned corn and beets. With the meat, and cheap bread that'll be my dinners for December save Christmas dinner.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                          I'm just enjoying a nice glass of Australian red now - Rawson's retreat

Tastes terrible...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            I'm just enjoying a nice glass of Australian red now - Rawson's retreat

Tastes terrible...

EDIT: Fuck you, reg.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Now all we need is Kuci to post the same thing.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• If you have a freezer, avoid canned as much as possible. Frozen retains more nutrients and flavor than the fresh you find in most produce departments, and texture only suffers a little bit. Since frozen veggies are raw, they give you more cooking options.

Comment

Working...
                                X