X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew it!

Comment

• the "conservative" argument instead is "science is dumb"
      How is the argument: "If 30 million bullets on the ground are killing 20 million birds, therefore ammunition is more effective at killing birds when left on the ground than fired from a gun", equivalent to saying, "science is dumb"?

At the very least, it's saying that "bad science is dumb". What, are you claiming they actually went out and observed 20 million birds dying?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• So...lead poisoning kills 20 million birds a year?
        Pathetic.

Last edited by The Mad Monk; August 20, 2013, 19:09.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• BAN CATS.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• You will note the murderous cats are all colored lead gray.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Be patient and get over yourself.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• People obviously need more guns to defend against the day that cat turns on human.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                  People obviously need more guns to defend against the day that cat turns on human.
                  We're generally safe as long as they're too small to take us down solo, since they're too antisocial to gang up on us. Now, if a dwarf is living with a very large cat, and he gets injured or weakened in some fashion--if he goes on chemo or has his leg in a cast, for example--I would not put it past kitty to sense weakness and strike.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                  X