Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama plans to return five percent of his salary to Treasury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Holy ****, this may be the most cogent AAHZ post ever
    Ironic coming from a ***** who prefers the ignore feature to taking his own lumps ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      The old posters don't seem to come around much anymore. It's just the newbies like you and I.
      If only civ 5 hadn't sucked massive balls.

I have some friends that actually think it's great. I can only conclude they never played civ 4, so even a ****ed up watered down civ seems good to them.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I remember joining in 2010 and thinking poly was a little slow and on the downswing, but in the last three years the number of regular and semi regular posters has gone from like 20 to 30 to maybe ten.

Comment

• Man, those links just show us how many great posters used to be on this site but who have now gone.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Poly's been doomed for years, it's just starting to completely run out of time.

Comment

Holy ****, this may be the most cogent AAHZ post ever

Solver, Dale, Locutus and company needs to stop all this WPC nonsense and come back to Poly to take their lumps like men. They shouldn't be running from the epic bashing most will likely get, hell even DanQ is still man enough to post here. Settle this like men instead of wounded children.

IMO they jumped off the boat to watch it sink, but it didnt, and now their little liferaft is getting lost in the dark.

Was he not always practically schizophrenic?!

That post is poetry. At least compared to the usual for this forum. It even comes with a perfectly reasonable and actually rather clever metaphor!
              The thing is the panda pumper forum isn't even very good at Civ4. Right now we have a civ 4 democracy game going where all eight of the major civ sites are playing a country and Whoopsie is damn near last in everything. BTW the poly team could use a few more members if people are interested. Come on and show your poly pride by helping to represent, biznitches.

Comment

Poly's been doomed for years, it's just starting to completely run out of time.
                10 years from now it will still be hear but Asher will be older and more cranky while KH will have threads asking advice about which executive plane is best.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever posted in the on-topic forums, are they even deader than the OT?

edit: quick glance shows that yes they are very very dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    The thing is the panda pumper forum isn't even very good at Civ4. Right now we have a civ 4 democracy game going where all eight of the major civ sites are playing a country and Whoopsie is damn near last in everything. BTW the poly team could use a few more members if people are interested. Come on and show your poly pride by helping to represent, biznitches.
                    Sure, I'll see if i can spare some time. PM me details.

Comment

• Great! We need more folks!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I find it somewhat ironic that in a thread discussing my unnecessary verbosity, gribbler has managed to make the same joke I did, only he used 3x as many words ... (this statement intentionally worded to get us back in the proper reality)
                        Gribbler made the joke actually funny.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I myself was once bigoted against homosexuals
                          Do tell. I bet you even have gay friends.

Tell me how are the ladyboys in the Phils?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Gribbler made the joke actually funny.
                            Yah, he dumbed it down far enough that even you could get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Tell me how are the ladyboys in the Phils?
                              Just give it up. No matter how persistent you are, I'm never going to set you up with a penpal.

Comment

• Just give it up. No matter how persistent you are, I'm never going to set you up with a penpal.
                                Aeson, in an alternate universe, I am you. You're about 9 years behind the times.

Comment

Working...
                                X