Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama plans to return five percent of his salary to Treasury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    It simply allows you to deduct a higher percentage of the cost in the first year. Currently the bonus is 50% or 100%. Any remaining depreciation would be handled under MACRS
    Ok. It's a stimulus because it lowers the tax bill for corporations. The multiplier for that is very low. I don't see how it is confused with normal accelerated depreciation under MACRS.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Mr Fun, how often was the fact that Cheney donated 78% of his income to charity reported on MSNBC?

Note this is just 5% of his government salary. In 2010 Obama
      Made well over $1M in total income. He gave 14% of that to charity, but at the end of the day still kept most of it. So given that how is his 5% refund at all comparable to the same loss of by a GS10 making $40K?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post

BK: Though, I don't know if Kuci, HC, and Jag would let you in their little circle jerk.
        BK occasionally supports the correct thing but never for the correct reasons.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
          Mr Fun, how often was the fact that Cheney donated 78% of his income to charity reported on MSNBC?

Note this is just 5% of his government salary. In 2010 Obama
          Made well over $1M in total income. He gave 14% of that to charity, but at the end of the day still kept most of it. So given that how is his 5% refund at all comparable to the same loss of by a GS10 making $40K?
          You're right. Because of this, Obama is evil incarnate.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• That's a terrible alternative to addressing the point you have there.
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Aeson's a useless idiot. He has two modes of operation: Idiot pedant, and idiot godwin. I put him on ignore after he spent a page and a half arguing that my opinion about immigration isn't actually the opinion I have repeatedly stated, held, and defended and I actually just hate brown people. Kuci and I are also honestly sick of his schtick of pretending that the efficient market hypothesis applies to literally every economic force, e.g. "Well OBVIOUSLY it's good that people are starving--that's just the market having its way!".
              Dude, cut him a little slack. It's not his fault. It's fine to put him on ignore (god knows I've been tempted to do so at times), but calling a disabled person an "idiot" is just ****ty.

Comment

• Aeson is disabled?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Aeson is disabled?
                  Asperger's

Comment

• pssh. if he says something stupid, I'm not going to not call him an idiot just cuz of that
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah, but you're fine with being a dick.

Comment

• It's amusing to watch people like HC and Drake fall all over themselves trying desperately to distract from the obvious reality that in every substantive discussion we've ever had they always get owned and run away crying like little *****es.

I'm not sure why Drake likes to pretend he's getting owned by a disabled person though. Perhaps it's a fetish of his ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                          Asperger's
                          I had no idea.

Aeson, I apologize. (Though I'm not taking you off ignore.)
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Yes, it's always been obvious you have no idea about anything. No, I don't have Aspergers. (Yes, I understand you won't see this. No, that won't make any difference in regards to your comprehension of what I'm saying.)

Comment

• What the hell happened to this site's archive? I tried to find the old thread about Aeson's condition and there's apparently no threads saved from between 2004 and 2012?

edit: Found it. Thanks, Google.

ps Your memory is apparently horrible, HC.
                              Last edited by Tupac Shakur; April 5, 2013, 22:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                                Asperger's
                                Doesn't Elok have that? I don't see how Aeson has any excuse for being pedantic and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X