Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama plans to return five percent of his salary to Treasury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Aeson, in an alternate universe, I am you. You're about 9 years behind the times.
    It would have to be very "alternate".

Comment

• It would have to be very "alternate".
      Not really, no.

You see I did the whole thing you did, just a few years before.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Man, looking through these old threads, it's kinda sad that CivFanatics is the dominant civ site because it is filled with ****ing retards. All but a few of the subforums there have posts within the last 24 hours and there's plenty of activity.

Comment

• There are a dramatic number of differences in our lives. Our views on the world are almost complete opposites. So no, just because you may have gone to the Philippines at one point (or whatever you're referring to) doesn't make us the same.
          Well, Lancer got you all hooked up. He tried the same thing with me first
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• That is not the correct way of phrasing it, and ignoring that would make us as similar as either of us are to Drake (who Lancer also invited to the Philippines at one point).
            The difference is that Drake and I didn't go all the way through with it. You did.

Comment

The difference is that Drake and I didn't go all the way through with it. You did.
              Yes, you and Drake are more similar than you or Drake are to me. Thanks for admitting just how "alternate" the universe you are pining over where you get to be me actually is.

Comment

• Yep, you were the 'special' one.

Comment

• I can see the entire multiverse and in every timeline Ben is a virgin for life.

Comment

• Whatever I am, it's a bit disconcerting when you try to appeal to me as if you were me, when so clearly you are not. You should stick to being you, and if you aren't happy with that, change who you are.

Comment

• Aeson, who said I'm unhappy with how my life turned out?

Comment

• I can see the entire multiverse and in every timeline Ben is a virgin for life.
                        See, this is how you do it. If you were to practice you could be almost as good as gribbler, Aeson.

It's good to know I have folks documenting my sex life here.

Comment

Aeson, who said I'm unhappy with how my life turned out?
                          You obviously aren't happy with how dissimilar our lives are from each other, and are trying to pretend we are actually very similar.

Comment

See, this is how you do it. If you were to practice you could be almost as good as gribbler, Aeson.
                            I have no wish to satisfy you the way gribbler does.

Comment

• You obviously aren't happy with how dissimilar our lives are from each other, and are trying to pretend we are actually very similar.
                              You're assuming I get up in the morning and say to myself, "gee I wish I were more like Aeson". Nope, can't say I do. What I do think is, gee. That could have been me. I'm happy it's you and not me, let me put it that way.

Comment

• I have no wish to satisfy you the way gribbler does.
                                A shame. He's really quite proficient.

Comment

Working...
                                X