Oslo bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Before the recent split into two Sudans, the CIA world factbook listed Sudan as being 97% Muslim.
    Cyprus is 94.8% Greek Orthodox and only 0.6% Muslim.
    Ha! Sudan over 90 muslim vs. Cyprus over 90 christian. See how it's 50/50?
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos View Post
      Rest assured: Knights Templar will produce the same conversion rate in Europe as Islam has done.
      Then we may be in for some trouble. Tens of thousands of women and thousands of men in Europe have converted to Islam in recent years. If the Knights Templar get even a thousand supporters we'll see more terror.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• I only believe Norway is a real country because they included it on Ice Hockey for NES
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The reality is that Cyprus and Northern Cyprus are as unitied as the Koreas or the Germanies were in the '70s. Combining their stats makes no sense. It would be like saying Korea is 50% Christian and 50% athiest.
          So your 'argument' is that the entirety of the island of Cyprus is 98 percent Christian? Bull****. The point is that the civil was was prvooked by muslims who split the island. Same as with plenty of other areas where they do the exact same thing.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            So your 'argument' is that the entirety of the island of Cyprus is 98 percent Christian? Bull****. The point is that the civil was was prvooked by muslims who split the island. Same as with plenty of other areas where they do the exact same thing.
            It were the Muslims. Thank God for archbishop Makarios who strived for incorporation of the island into Greece, then governed by the military Junta, heir and beacon of Democracy in a otherwise worldwide barren wasteland of dictatorship.
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Wikipedia says the Christian EOKA, a Greek nationalist paramilitary group, started the whole Cyprus division. The EOKA was formed in 1955, while the Turkish Resistance Organization was formed in 1958 in response to violence by the EOKA.

Unsurprisingly, the Christians starting killing Muslims and the Muslims responded as they should.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wikipedia says the Christian EOKA, a Greek nationalist paramilitary/terrorist group, started the whole Cyprus division. The EOKA was formed in 1955, while the Turkish Resistance Organization was formed in 1957 in response to violence by the EOKA.

Unsurprisingly, the Christians starting killing Muslims and the Muslims responded as they should.

Communal violence, rare in Cyprus before the insurgency, flared up in 1956 and increased throughout EOKA's campaign.[20] In 1957 the Turkish Resistance Organization (TMT) came into existence, a rival paramilitary organisation serving Turkish interests.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

unacceptable. I hate religions. To kill for ones religion is easier than living it. SAD.

Comment

• Well it wasn't all religious motivations. Religion played a part but it's as much a Turkish vs. Greek cultural conflict.

That's the other thing Ben is wrong about. It's not just about religion.

And I say it repeatedly but no one here seems to get it. Islamic terrorism is not about religion. It's politics. They use religion as the excuse or the way to attract followers to their political causes. The 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs. They were not devout Muslims.

Comment

Well it wasn't all religious motivations. Religion played a part but it's as much a Turkish vs. Greek cultural conflict.

And I say it repeatedly but no one here seems to get it. Islamic terrorism is not about religion. It's politics. They use religion as the excuse or the way to attract followers to their political causes. The 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs. They were not devout Muslims.
                      concur

Comment

Well it wasn't all religious motivations. Religion played a part but it's as much a Turkish vs. Greek cultural conflict.

What I can't understand is that going to a strip-club is apparently the clue to them not being devout muslims. I had hoped a stronger point could have been made that killing thousands of officeworkers would signal them not being devout.

It simply prooves how silly religious people are. They got their prioroties wrong .
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos View Post
                          What I can't understand is that going to a strip-club is apparently the clue to them not being devout muslims. I had hoped a stronger point could have been made that killing thousands of officeworkers would signal them not being devout.

It simply prooves how silly religious people are. They got their prioroties wrong .
                          Well killing innocent people is so obvious of a red-flag yet many (Ben, etc.) think that while a Christian killing means they're not a Christian, Muslims killing innocent people means they're still a Muslim.

So I had to go with something else...

Comment

This is a good point.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Well killing innocent people is so obvious of a red-flag yet many (Ben, etc.) think that while a Christian killing means they're not a Christian,
                              I never said this, liar.

I said the fact that he calls himself a 'cultural Christian' is sufficient to declare the he is not a Christian.

Unlike Hasan who shouted Allahu Ackbar while he was gunning down folks at Ft. Hood. Bit of a difference there
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And I say it repeatedly but no one here seems to get it. Islamic terrorism is not about religion. It's politics. They use religion as the excuse or the way to attract followers to their political causes. The 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs. They were not devout Muslims.
                                You are grossly misinformed. Go read Hirsan Ali, who btw wasn't lying about her faith as you do.

Please show me where devout muslim men are discouraged from going to strip clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X