No announcement yet.

Judgement Day: May 21st, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the only level at which the heat of the apocalypse can penetrate Canada.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well. I'm still here, but I can't find my socks...
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's starting in ICELAND!

I better go hug the kids.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I bought three guns and four hundred bucks of ammo and THERE WEREN'T EVEN ANY EVANGELIST ZOMBIES AT ALL.
          Well at least you've got three guns and a **** ton of ammo. Plus the NRA range now has WiFi.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Well that was rather an anticlimax. I'd expect something far more exciting from such a grand deity.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Harold Camping is a grand deity?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 19:21.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You win at life by convincing the majority of people that you're an idiot? I guess that explains AAHZ.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                    He is a grand conman, making millions and completely brainwashing stupid humans using a silly 2 thousand year old fairy tale, causing them to sell all their possessions at his will.

Basically he won at life
                    That's Jesus!
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Hmm, nothing's changed. I guess that means we've been in hell all along.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I read that and I feel dumber for having read that. Sorry Jon.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                          Well at least you've got three guns and a **** ton of ammo. Plus the NRA range now has WiFi.
                          Actually, the NRA museum is right down the street from my house. It's actually pretty interesting, but you have to kind of accept the fact that everything will be focused on getting you to become a die-hard second amendment guy. Is that where the range is? Maybe I should visit, I'd like to try shooting a gun sometime.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"

Comment

I think this is a resignation letter.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yeah the range is by the museum. There's no real political angle to it. The assumption is that if you're armed, you're friendly. They make you read the rules and take a test, but that's all common sense stuff. Keep your gun in the case until you're in your booth, keep it pointed downrange at all times, that sort of thing. It's about 20$ to get a range card (when you take the test), and then you pay about 15$ per lane/hour. It's no good for shotguns, since it's indoors, but it's great for pistols and rifles.

What kind of guns you got?
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X