No announcement yet.

Judgement Day: May 21st, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard that Judgement day doesn't start until 6 PM in each time zone, so we have time before it starts in Japan.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I believe it starts in Jerusalem at 6 PM, so we've got some time yet.

I'm hoping one of my neighbors is raptured, he has a great Audi I want.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Are they gone yet?

Comment

If there really is a God, you'll be the first.
          "

Comment

This sucks. Here I was thinking that I'd get to see the raptured people taking off first, and brag about it on poly... but now it turns out God is going to ignore timezones and make them all equal. Communists

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              This sucks. Here I was thinking that I'd get to see the raptured people taking off first, and brag about it on poly... but now it turns out God is going to ignore timezones and make them all equal. Communists
              Actually, the claim is it will be a "rolling Rapture." There will be a huge earthquake in Jerusalem at 6 PM, and it will roll across the globe, hitting each time zone at 6 PM. Why God's wrath would adhere to time zones made up in the 19th century, I don't know. And come to think of it, that's going to be one slow-ass earthquake if it takes an hour to get to each time zone.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It should have started by now, huh?
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  It should have started by now, huh?
                  No, 8 hours from now, if it starts at 6 PM Jerusalem time.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                    Actually, the claim is it will be a "rolling Rapture." There will be a huge earthquake in Jerusalem at 6 PM, and it will roll across the globe, hitting each time zone at 6 PM. Why God's wrath would adhere to time zones made up in the 19th century, I don't know. And come to think of it, that's going to be one slow-ass earthquake if it takes an hour to get to each time zone.
                    This is still no better for me.

I wonder if one were to straddle the eastern edge of the Jerusalem time zone if you could like, break out of the rapture into an alternate reality. Kinda like when they fly across the international date line in the Langoliers...

Comment

Prophesy: Harold Camping will be dead or out of the country within the month.
                      "

Comment

He's 89. The End has been Nigh for him for years.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Just typical... ending the world on my 30th birthday. Unfair, then I don't have time to use my gifts
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

happy birthday
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Thanks, always great to be greeted in a "End of the world" thread hehe
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I think its being done by time zone. Imagine the bother of trying to sort through 7 billion people at once. It would take a miracle!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X