No announcement yet.

Wallet, Purse, Belt-purse, Nothing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagels are delicious, sod the stupid donut.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

• HC:

Yeah that's why I asked if messenger bags and duffle bags would be considered purses or not. Anyway, even if they're not purses, that still doesn't explain the evening purse up there or some of the others.

Ben:

12 credits, 6, 3... they don't count! Everybody (except engineering students) takes electives. I've taken like 5 philosophy courses during my college career but I'm not going to act like I have a philosophy minor because of it!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 12 credits, 6, 3... they don't count! Everybody (except engineering students) takes electives. I've taken like 5 philosophy courses during my college career but I'm not going to act like I have a philosophy minor because of it!
        You asked what I studied, so. I've never claimed to have a philosophy minor. I technically don't have any minor.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I did NOT admit to carrying a manpurse! I'm carrying a briefcase-sized bag with it's belt slung over my neck.
          I can fit a notebook and a sweater in there.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Like Jack Bauer?
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I can't get this reference, because I can't devote 24 consecutive hours of my life to watching a TV show. I'll check Wikipedia, though. No, no mention of a bag there.
              I'm using a bag like this one: http://shop.samsonite.com/Samsonite-...Rank=salesrank
              Graffiti in a public toilet
              Do not require skill or wit
              Among the **** we all are poets
              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• It's OK onodera, really, we believe you...

Comment

• You don't have to watch them consecutively.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I've never watched 24 but I know who Jack Bauer is. And I already posted a picture of him with his messenger bag/purse. What is there else to get?

Comment

• Pockets/Wallet combo FTW.

BTW - As one of the thieves on "The Real Hustle" said, never keep anything you care about in your back pockets. It's just too easy to steal.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I have to wonder what crime infested ghettos you people live in.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• wallet for notes and credit cards, drivers licence, ID. Pockets for coins keys mobile.
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                          X